Chapter Seven: Meet Silva

A/N: 

I'm thankful to @LettiSmith007 for her comment last time. 

I would like to mention this little spit fire, who told me to update NOW, because when I read your comment while I'm making my report for my law and language subjects I stopped writing the written report and grinned like an idiot... So thanks to @QueenKat159.

Tell me more about your thoughts about this...

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Chapter Seven: Meet Silva

Hannah and the two went home. Aunt Sarah waited them in the front porch. When she saw the girls, she stood up and walked to them. Aunt Sarah gave them a hug.

The girls looked puzzled why the old woman hugged them but they hugged her back. First was Hannah, and then was Lourdes, and finally Xanne.

"What was that for?” Xanne asked.

"Nothing...I just want to hug my nieces", she winked then lead them inside the house.

The girls exchanged knowing looks then shrugged. They followed her inside and sat on the couch. Dess huffed loudly and put her feet to Xanne's lap. Xanne scowled and slapped her feet away. Dess put it back again and that pushed Xanne to the limit. She smacked Dess head.

"Why did you smack me?” Dess glared at her. Xanne's hit was really strong. It felt like her brain was shaken.

"You put your damn feet in my lap", she said.

"So? My feet aren’t smelly as yours".

Xanne was shocked, "My feet doesn't smell".

"Oh yes, it is".

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Hannah was getting annoyed with their feud. She threw them the couch pillows and they stopped. The two looked to her and continued pointing whose fault it was.

"Stop it now! You two are totally acting like a brat", she snapped at them.

"Sorry, Hanny...” they chorused.

Hannah sighed and nodded to address their apology.

Aunt Sarah was looking at them smiling.

After dinner, they planned again and they will go to do the steps for the plan. They also took noticed the situation of the alphas and they got an idea to use it as an advantage.

And they will take it on action tomorrow.

********************

[The Next Day]

Dess went alone in class because Xanne and Hannah were roaming the town by themselves for their plan. She didn't have choice but to make herself appear for school. She was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans, and chain accent boots. She wore white dorky eyeglasses. She also had her new haircut, which Xanne said not new, she begged Hanny to give her a bangs and her hair was still hip length.

She entered the room for their English subject. When she entered a hand stopped her. She turned to look who might be it is.

"Hi Dess!", he cheerily said and tried to hug her but Dess was fast, she bent down and walked in. He groaned.