Prologue

Prologue Chapter:

A/N:
I wrote this chapter with my phone so I didn't notice the errors. So I'm apologizing for incorrect spellings and grammar problems.

This is my second werewolf story because my first is written in my national language. So I created an english werewolf story.

Read and enjoy...

*********************

Prologue:

What will happen if ever since you were born, you are raised to be a hunter. Living by killing the others. Fighting for the same reasons they taught to you.

That is what Hannah Claymore, Roxanne Millford, and Lourdes Ambroise were. They were taught to fight and kill werewolves all their lives. They are hunters by blood or should I say they were hunters since they weren't first born. Everything about them are planned by the Hunters Association when they made them.

Yes, they were made. They are clones from the genes of different powerful hunters that had been killed by supernaturals in the war. Hunters by blood were diminishing and human that turned to be hunters are not that powerful to kill werewolves so the Association made a project to scientifically construct hunters with the genes they got from the hunters. At first, their attempts didn't succeed but eventually they made three completed clones.

They knew what they are. They knew what's their mission.
They knew how to deal with it.

But....

What will happen when the three of them are bounded to be the mates of werewolves.

Not just normal wolves but Alphas.

The creatures that they were taught to be rabid killing monsters.

What will they do?

Are they going to do what their blood are telling them or ignore it and let theirselves feel foreign emotions that the werewolves are giving them?

Secrets are kept but it wouldn't be forever.

Sides will betray each other.

Killings are increasing.

Life is at stake.

This is not some cliche werewolf story.

Trapped between blood's desire and the heart's content.

Who will win the battle?

********************
A/N:
So what are your thoughts?

Vote and comment.

-Marialourdex