Chapter Nine: Silva's Dilemma & Dess Last Resort

A/N:

Hey guys...

Sorry for my disappearing mode. Did anyone of you thought I've gone AWOL?

.

.

.

Well, read the author's note on the last page for my explanation and other things.

Cheer up and enjoy the chapter.

Here you go....

Don't forget to Vote AND Comment....

*****************

Chapter Nine: Silva's Dilemma & Dess Last Resort

Hannah and Xanne went home after they gathered information around the wolves towns. They also visited the other alphas town that went to the Greendale High. They noticed that each town had their own schools but why would they stick together on the same school. Hannah thought they were up on something. Xanne told her that Dess would might answer their questions.

At the car where Hannah's driving, she abruptly stepped the break making Roxanne moved forward forcefully. Xanne's head bumped.

"What the fuck!" Xanne exclaimed. She looked to Hannah's blank look then it was panic that flooded on her face.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Hanny cursed.

"What's your problem?!"

"It's the third day!"

"What third day?" Xanne asked puzzled.

"The serum."

Xanne tilted her head then realized what Hanny's saying. Xanne glared at her then opened the small box she got from her jacket's pocket.

"No need to worry, I have it."

The box had a syringe and serums inside it. Xanne got the syringe inside the box and put the serum in it. Then she injected it fast on her leg's mark. A very small dot mark where she would inject all the serum to her body. Hannah's mark was on her neck while Dess had it on her left arm.

"Done" Xanne said when she finished injecting it. She handed the box and syringe to Hannah, "Your turn."

Hanny gave her the what-the-fuck look. But she still got it and do the same thing Xanne did to herself. After that, she looked to the red haired again.

"There's still a serum left."

"So?"

Hannah shook her head slowly annoyed.

"Dess still doesn't take her shot of it" Hannah informed.

With that, Xanne gasped. The serum was the only thing their hunter scents would be temporarily hidden for three days and after those days it will wash off. So to say, if Dess didn't inject a serum, she'll be tracked down and they're dead.

"Why you didn't give her serum?" Hannah asked, more like glared to her.

"It's just we're running out of time that made me forget it. I'm sorry."

Hanny sighed loudly then turned on the engine.

"We're going to school" Hannah said and drove the car. Xanne just nodded. They need to inject her the serum or get her fast before the mutts could tell that she's the enemy.