Chapter Ten: Where is she?

• Dedicated to Cory Monteith

A/N: Hi guys... I was really sad and devastated. Did you heard the news about Cory Monteith ( he's the Finn guy on Glee). He's dead and I'm mourning for him because I was his fan. He's such a big loss to the industry. The reason of his death was substance abuse...you know. So guys, let's fight against drugs! 

I am dedicating this to Cory Monteith, a good actor and singer.

enjoy..... ;0

Chapter Ten: Where is she?

Sarah was hovering her husband's grave. It was the day her husband has been buried. Thomas, her loving husband , died because he interferred a wolves attack during her patrolling for being a sheriff that time. She's crying loud enough to burst all the frustrations by the death of her beloved. The guests were gone one by one. She didn't thank them for coming for she knows that most of all the guests were the reason why Thomas died. Weeping the fall of tears from her eyes with her hands, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She ignored it but when she heard that voice, she snapped and looked behind.

"Sarah, I'm sorry he died" The man said to her.

Even though she can see that he was sorry, it will never changed that this man was the main reason why her husband was buried six feet below the ground. She glared at him still her eyes are producing a pool of tears.

"It's your fault! It's your fault that he died!!!" she screamed to his face.

"It was unpredictable, Sarah. I didn't know that he followed us and when I saw him, the rogue were advancing on his way. I tried to saved him but the rogues were closer to him. And when I'm about to reach him, they got him." He explained.

"We trusted you, Allen. I trusted you! Your kind occupied the land of us, humans, and my husband was your friend! You know that you were giving us a hard time living here because of the attacks. Thomas entrusted you the life of the people here, he helped you. But you can't even save him!" She shouted to Allen. There were just two of them standing in front of her beloved Thomas. She will not be able to make his favorite breakfast, watch his favorite tv show, laugh and talk with him, or even kiss him ever. And that's because of these freaks.

"Sorry. Forgive me."

"Sorry?" She laughed bitterly.

"There is only one thing that I would never forgive about you" She added.

"Sar--"

"Don't call my name. The moment you turned your back to save my husband was the time that our friendship died too. And I will never forgive the likes of you."

"You ruined him. You ruined me. So if I were you, get the hell away from me and for the love of god I don't know what I could do." Sarah said angrily.

Allen know she was just angry but he respected it and left.

Sarah sat to Thomas' grave and started to cry again.

"I will make them pay for this" She whispered.

**********************

Hanny and Xanne were confused on how Dess was so quiet during the ride. Xanne was dying to make her talk anything because it's not normal for her not to have an argument with the nerd.

"So how did you masked your scent? Is it because the ointment you spread throughout you" She tried to joke but when Dess wasn't interacting, she cleared her throat and continued, "Don't be mad at me okay? You know...because I kinda forgot giving your serum share" Xanne blurted.