Chapter Twenty One: His Claim and Her Lust

A/N:

ALERT: Someone got a dedication!!! like it? She's a very loyal reader/wattpad friend to me. So I gave this chapter dedication to you! Read her stories too!

So guys, this chapter is a little bit heated. You know....

I guess I'm leveled up a bit.

I want you to tell me what do you think about this chapter. Should I do more of it?

Click Vote.

Make a Comment.

Click Follow.

Promote & Share.

Hope you all readers like it! :)

And NOW.... YOU BETTER START TO READ!

*******************************

Chapter Twenty One: His Claim and Her Lust

Roxanne slowly fluttered her eyes and woke up in an unfamiliar place. She was then immediately welcomed by the sunlight coming from an open window which directly shot on her. She blinked many times to adjust her vision then after a while she stood up from the king-sized bed in the room where she was now. Xanne scanned the whole room and by the looks of it, it was definitely owned by a man. The masculine type of furnitures where surrounding her, from the bed and up to the kind of closet the owner was using. She also confirmed it when she sniffed the air and Roxanne smelled a guy scent lingering around her but that's not all. It belongs to a werewolf.

Suddenly, she felt the need to pee. She tried to find the bathroom. She didn't care where specifically she was at the moment, she would deal with it later. All she wanted to do now, at this very moment, was to release the excessive water in her bladder.

When she found the bathroom, she emptied her bladder. She went to the sink to wash her hands but when she glimpsed at the very in front of she almost screamed. She gasped at the sight reflected by the mirror. There was a girl, with a pixie blazing red haired, who looked like she didn't took a shower for a week and she had a big fat bite mark on the part where her collar bone and neck met. Then, the memory of the past came like a hurricane on her brain.

He marked her.

That guy claimed her. And it was Jensen DeWitt. The playboy asshole. An alpha.

She gently touched the mark. Xanne winced a bit because it stings a little and the bite was still fresh. Obvious evidence was the pink color of the claim in her neck.

Roxanne never, as in never, imagined herself as a soul mate to their nemesis. For them, that an abnormality. A sin. Abomination. She knew that when ever Calliver and Oisen open their mouth and said this all to the Association, she'll be locked down to a horrid place where prisoners with special cases were held. The hunters called it "The Dungeon".

They said it was a terrible place, very.

Only the much higher ranked hunters were the only people who knew where it was located. Even Hannah, Lourdes and her were totally clueless where it was, and they were pretty high ranked hunters. Still, the Association kept it away from them but in her case... Not anymore.

Some situation like this will be given an immediate death penalty for the hunter and will cause a big loss to the wolf. But Roxanne knew that it wouldn't be her case because she was too much important to received death...that easily.

She was a clone. As the Association's scientists and researchers said, the three of them were the perfect clones of hunters by blood. Three beautiful and deadly masterpieces for them.