My LGBTQ+ Story

By i_love_gay_ships

~

Hello there! My name's Callias, but you can call me Cal, and this is my story. It starts in fifth grade.

Fifth grade. Oh, fifth grade. The year of the ups and downs.

First thing that happened was that I got myself a boyfriend.

Yup, surprising, right?

Of course, I thought I was straight. I'd never heard of any other thing, and I thought that girls loved boys and that was it. Then, something happened that opened up my whole world view and made me start questioning my sexuality.

My friend Kiana started dating my friend Makenna.

This turned me upside down. I started questioning everything about my sexuality, wanting to figure out who I was.

Then I discovered Wattpad.

My first ever account was slugcat12, which is still up today. The first few months were pretty uneventful, but then something happened.

I found a gay fanfiction.

This was possibly the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I read it, and I loved it. I fell in love with the fandom, and started exploring other ships.

What was the fanfic, you ask? It was Intertwined (Skylox). Great book, you should go read it.

Around this time, I started showing symptoms of depression and social anxiety. Me and my boyfriend broke it off, as did Kiana and Mak. I was already crushing on Kiana, though I didn't actually realize it was a crush.

Then, I did something I'd never done before.

I cheated on a test.

The Iowa Assessments, no less.

I don't even know why I did it. I got sent to the counseler, and ended up admitting more than I care to share on here.

The counseler didn't tell my parents about this stuff, but helped me figure a bit out.

Fast forward to these past months.

I asked Kiana out, and it turned out she had a crush on me too. (We've been together for more than 10 months now =3) I finally figured out my sexuality, and found out that I'm trans. I got this Wattpad in February, and dedicated it to shipping the youtubers that help keep me alive. I'm self-diagnosed with depression and social anxiety, and I have more friends online than the real world.

Wow.

That was sorta long.

Oh, and I also met Oliver, Jada, Lexi, and Nat. Oliver is agender and bisexual, Nat is genderfluid and pansexual, Jada is a straight ally, and Lexi is also an ally.

Oh, and Mak is openly pansexual.

Well, that's really all I have to say. I currently identify as the gender neutandrogyne (about half girl and half boy; it's not the same as bigender, because bigender is having two genders, and this is combined), apothisexual (a sex-repulsed asexual), demiromantic, and omniromantic.

And that's my story - so far.