THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

By snowflake

~

My first milestone was when I realized I liked a girl. I knew she was bisexual, and so I started asking her all about it, without telling her I was. We ended up in a huge fight and didn't talk for a few months after being inseparable. Eventually we started talking again. We ended up dating. After a month she broke up with me because I wasn't good for her mental health due to my depression and self harm.

My next milestone was telling my mom. The night before I wrote a letter to read to her. That morning on the way to my grandmas I told her I was bisexual. She told me bisexuality wasn't a real thing.

After that came realizing I had met the love of my life. Her and I have known each other for 4 years now. We were on the way home from a basketball game on the bus talking about first kisses. She said she hadn't had hers, so I kissed her. I fell in love the moment I did. We kept everything a secret from everyone but our closest friends we thought would never tell. One person did.

My most recent milestone is when people found out, rumors went flying around school. I knew I had to tell my mom about her before she found out from someone else. I was also currently dating a guy at the time. She made me end things with both of them. I still am in love with the girl, and am currently talking to her without my mom knowing. I have made her a promise that when I turn 18 I will come for her.

My name is "snowflake", I'm 15, madly in love, and bisexual