the struggle is real

By DTKidsgirl88

~

Well this is my L.G.B.T.Q+ story. I'm demipansexual meaning that I will love anyone but I need to know them in order to love them. Without further adieu my L.G.B.T.Q+ story.

Kindergarten year was peaceful. I had a boyfriend, that my mom knew about but said nothing about it cause he was a male. Later that year I had my first kiss with my best friend who was a girl. I didn't tell my mom and my boyfriend was still with me. I didn't know what I had done was wrong, I had cheated but no one was upset so I continued to kiss my friend. I seriously cared about her, but we (my older sister and two younger brothers) moved because of my mom's abusive boyfriend.

Fast forward 1st and 2nd grade. My sister, my brothers and I are living with my grandma without our mom because she couldn't find work where we lived (She's in the army). Life was good nobody new my past experience nor did they know I wasn't straight. Life was good except for the fact that I wanted the people I was friends to except me for me. When school ended for that summer mom came to take my brothers sister grandma and I to Utah.

3rd and 4th grade were the same except I was bullied a lot more... but that's not important. 4th grade summer we moved again.

5th and 6th grade were my worst years. I had friends who I told I was bisexual, cause I didn't know. The people I were friends with supported me and I'm grateful for them but I was bullied for my sexuality I thought about death every day. My 4/5 friends against the homophobic people. I moved again (thank god) but stayed in the state this time so I can still see my friends, but not a lot.

7th grade is now and that where we end this life story. This is the year. The month of September was horrible. Bullied to the point of cutting. I regret it now. Everything was falling apart. Then I met her, I knew that I'd like her she was quiet but a total wierdo if you got to know her(her name is Chasten). She followed me in the lunch room and we sat alone but together. We didn't talk much but we still grew as friends. A week after the first day of school two girls came up to us and sat with us, a couple days late one of the girls asked Chasten out. Chasten said maybe and I felt like I needed to ask her out in order to know what she really thought about me. If she liked me in that way. When I asked her out she said maybe (I hate that answer). I didn't give up later on when I got to know her better. I asked her to be my date to the spring dance. She said yes and that was the night we became official. I was incredibly happy, then my mom stepped into the picture. She read through my messages with Chasten and started assuming that she was some pervert using me for who knows what. My mom also told me that being bisexual was just wanting everything and that it wasn't a real thing. She basically told me I couldn't be me with my sexuality. She also used the term girlfriend in a negative way. Example: "so you and your "girlfriend" or what ever you call her." I don't really talk to my mom anymore... My girlfriend helps me with all of my insecurities even though she has her own problems she still deals with me and she's amazing for it if only my mom could see that.

Well that's my L.G.B.T.Q+ story.