My Lesbian Life

By LolGirlLol787878

~

This is my coming out story,Im a lesbian,I was always scared of what people would think of me,so I didn't come out to anyone until one day I came out to my readers in one of my most popular books.

It gave me courage to know that people actually didn't call me a fag like I feared.They welcomed me with open arms,I felt so comfortable with everyone on wattpad and telling them I was Lesbian.But then it came down to telling people in real life,I was terrified.I told four of my best friends at the same time.

Unlike what I think would've happened,They didn't really care they told me to be who I was.So I started telling more people,but still not everyone.I want to go back to the closet this day but I can't,And I know my parents should be the first people I tell,but I'm scared.

They are fully religious,yet they have never spoken about being gay is bad.So my hope is still there.I am still living this story but because of wattpad,I feel more comfortable standing up for fellow

LGBTQ+s'.I really wouldn't be were I was today if I didn't have faith in knowing that the wattpad community is very accepting.

Today,I'm as gay as I could be (Gay also means happiness!) and proud of it.

Thank you for letting me share this with you.