Labels

By Anonymous-5sos-fan

~

TODAY,and today only will be the day this changes. I'm tired of being judged because I'm lesbian. Well what if I was bi? Would that be better? Well it wouldn't be better for me. I am tired of being judged. I don't understand why I'm being judged. I shouldn't be judged because I'm not judging anyone. In not judging the skinny nerds that pretend they're Google and know everything. I'm not judging the popular people who THINK they're perfect when they're really not. I'm not judging the jocks who THINK they're better because they play football. But then,there's me. Jordyn Lockwood. A girl who is being bullied just for liking a girl. Well maybe liking someone of the same gender is better because you actually understand what's going on thought their heads and the problems that they face. Because I'm facing the same thing. So if being bisexual is what it takes to be "normal." Then I don't want to be normal. Ill be the one unique person whose everyone should look up to because I stood out.

So <name1*>, <name2*>,<name3*>,<name4*>, <name5*> don't you see how you guys are bullies. You guys are the main people talking about anti bullying but you guys are the real culprits. It doesn't make sense to go against yourselves and it doesn't make sense to go against others. Especially when they've done nothing to you. So please think before you speak. Because I know that one of you are lesbian too.

-

*Names removed by Wattpad LGBTQ+ for privacy reasons.