Not out yet

By mystory777

~

Hi I'm Jessica I just turned thirteen this month and I'm gay. Well I haven't a lot of milestones but eh what ever.

Now I've heard a lot of story's about how a lot of gay peoples parents except them well that gave a little bit of hope but u don't know what it's like to be livin in a Egyptian homophobic orthodox house.

My parents are always commenting rude stuff about gay people how they're disgusting and they going to hell one day I always grit my teeth but I can't I actually act out because then my life well be gone in a snap.

I can't tell my sister because she just as homophobic but I needed to tell somebody I couldn't wait until after college to tell someone.

So I finally told someone, someone who I trusted, someone who I knew who would accept me for who I am. I was still scared to death but I was right and they did accept me and now 6 of my closest friends know.

But I can't tell all my friends I've been to church at least every week for 9 years so obviously I have friends there only one of them now I'm gay the others are just as homophobic.

I always knew I was gay I've always liked girls even when I was like 4 but I never really knew the meaning of gay cause my parents tried to shut it out as much as they can I only knew the definition and actually come to terms with myself that I'm gay I tried to deny it so many times but I can't. I'll tell my family one day but just not today because this is the time I make memories and I don't want to lose those chances.