My Confusion.

By Ely

~

Hi, My name is Ely and I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm a genderfluid Pansexual, I'm not exactly sure what it's official name is, but that's how I identify. I don't mind who or what you are genderwise. As long as I find you interesting your good!

Anyway, my Journy started earlier of this year-late last year. I always thought I was normal, I've kissed more girls than boys, and, I've even crushed on girls. But I'm going into high school now, and earlier this year, a girl came out of the closet so to speak. She is actually my current girlfriend. Anyway, that same day I started to question what that really meant. I knew her well, and had feelings for her, small at first. I did like boys too, just, not as much.

I think my friends are pretty open with the whole sexuality thing in life, So I actually had them help. And we all concluded that I'm at least Bisexual. Then I met my friend Jor, they taught me other sexualities and I heard Pansexual, which stuck in My head. I looked it up later that day, and thought "yes, this describes how I feel" and I told my girlfriend. The one who's currently seeing me. She told me that pansexuals have feelings for everything, EVERYTHING. And I began identifying As bisexual again. Until today actually, when I. Was reading this book. And all the stories moved me. Truely.

I haven't come out to my parents yet, they actually said they didn't care who I dated, as long as it wasn't a girl. So that makes me lenient. My brother knows, and he doesn't like it either. He actually said he hates me, but I don't care, I feel comfortable.

Only about ten people know of me, and my girlfriend and I are happy, seven months strong. I'm genderfluid, remember, so I like dressing as either gender, and identifying as either gender. Though I prefer They/Them.

Thank you so much for your precious time. I'm exceptionally greatful. Sorry if it didn't make sense.

~Ely~