I Got The Boy

By Devin

~

Okay, so about six or seven months ago, I started having one of those sexuality crisises. I thought I was straight. But suddenly, I was reading some boyxboy fanfiction and I actually thought it was...hot.

I thought I was crazy. Like, I've been straight for my whole life, how could this even happen?

So, I asked some of my friends on Wattpad what to do. They basically told me, it's totally okay if you're gay or bisexual or whatever. We'll still love you for who you are. But you just have to evaluate yourself and see.

So, I took a few days to decide. I did still like girls, yes. But I found myself interested in boys too. Way more interested in boys.

So, I came to the conclusion that I was bisexual. What a relief.

But the biggest surprise came a few days later.

My best friend, who I've known for years, told my other best friend and I that he was bisexual!

It surprised me completely, and of course I wondered how long he had been hiding it. But I was happy for him anyways.

His name is Alex. I'm going to call him by his name because I'm proud, and he is actually on Wattpad.

Anyways, this was about mid-December of 2015.

But, I'm not done with my story yet.

On December 15th, Alex wanted to talk to me before we got on the bus to go home.

He basically told me he liked me, and he didn't want to say anything. But ever since I came out, he had been wanting to get up the nerve to tell me.

And what did we do? We kissed.

It was amazing and magical and my very first kiss. I was glad he was my first kiss. Now, looking back, there's nobody else I would've rather done that with.

So, my best friend went to my boyfriend, and now we're nearing the six month mark of being together.

And just think, all this because I started reading some stuff on Wattpad and talked to my Wattpad friends about what to do.

Easy to say, I'm very happy. And I love Alex dearly.

That's my LGBT+ milestone. What's yours?