Life isn't always black or white.

By Anonymous

~

I don't know how to start this. I guess I'll begin with one thing. I don't know if I'm bisexual or not. The world is really weird to be honest. I neglect it that I'm bisexual but at the the same time... I am. I totally like guys. I'm attracted to them. Point made.

But also I like girls. They also seem like a perfect pick. I speak to them more often than boys and is very comfortable with them.

Another point can be that I feel like they accept me more. If I'm myself, boys may see me as a weirdo, but when I do it with girls, they accept me as to who I am. It's one reason that I like them, but also another reason is that I want to experience how it is in a relationship with different genders. Is it what everyone is telling me about or not? I want to know.

But... how can I (a girl) date another girl? That's the reason I neglect it. I'm a Christian, and I'm afraid on my parents's opinion with this. Will they accept it or not? Will God accept me on what I believe? I want to accept the feelings, but I'm afraid of the aftermath of my actions.

I always thought that life was white or black so I would always be a straight girl, but the world (mostly media. Wattpad) has opened up that it's more of a gray color.

So the question is... am I bisexual?

I don't know. I am growing up into an adult. I haven't experienced much in life. I am like a traveler. I need to know it myself before I come to a conclusion.

So my sexuality profile is not just heterosexual. It's more like this:

Heterosexual? (I am still learning about life.)

When my end result comes, I want everyone to know that I accept LGBTQ+ no matter what. Believe in what you want to believe and be happy.