William Nylander

I'm trying to get through the last of my requests so I can open them back up tomorrow or some shit. They should be reopened soon, not yet I still have a few to many. (IN reality I have 3 but if I open requests now then I'll end up with like 30 and no motivation to write any of these because the list looks never ending.)

Word Count: 650+
--

You were with a friend, attending an OHL playoff game. Your hometown team, the Mississauga Steelheads, they could eliminate the Barrie Colts in a sweep if they won. Currently they were winning 1-0 which made you happy.

The arena was full which was no surprise to you. The team was loved, and so we're the Colts. The fans seemed to be a fairly even split.

Your friend nudged you for the second time that night. "That cute blondish boy is looking at you again." She whispered since she could see him sitting about 5 seats away. "He definitely isn't looking at me."

You wanted to turn and look at him but your friend told you not too. That looking at him would be weird. Instead she went to get popcorn and a drink for the two of you, despite her beliefs that prices in arenas sucked.

A few moments after your friend was out of sight and heading down the hallway to go to the concessions, the boy made his way through the crowd. "I couldn't help but notice you're wearing my last name." He said nonchalantly, taking the empty seat next to you.

You looked at him confused, you were in an Alex Nylander jersey. "What?"

He smiled, "Alex Nylander right?" He asked and responded once you nodded. "That guy is my brother, I'm William."

You're face made an 'O' shape as you recognized the player. He was a prospect for the Maple Leafs, even played a bit in the NHL this past season.

"You're William Nylander oh my gosh," You said in surprise.

He nodded, "And what's the name of the beautiful girl sitting beside me?"

"Y/N," You spoke softly, mostly out of shock.

"That's a beautiful name," He told you. "For an even more beautiful girl."

The blush that creeped onto your face was something you couldn't stop from happening. "Thank you."

"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked. "We could exchange numbers, make plans?"

You smiled, "I think I would love that."

He unlocked his phone, handing it to you. You did the same as you each made a contact in the others phone. Yours was plain and quite boring. His on the other hand was quite punny. "Price William?" You read his contact name as a question.

He nodded, "I think I'd be a great addition to the royal family."

You softly laughed and shook your head at the dork who sat beside you. "I look for forward to hanging out with you sometime."

A goal horn went off, signalling a goal for Mississauga. None other that Alexander Nylander scored, a coincidence in your mind as you were sitting with his brother.

The two of you said good bye, him going back to his seat. Your friend was back almost immediately.

"Tell. Me. Everything." She said. "Right now."

All you did was hold up your phone, showing the dorky contact name.

"No way," she whispered.

"Yes way," You responded just as quiet. "He's Alexander Nylander's brother," You explained.

It would be an understatement to say the two of you freaked out later on that night. Not only did the Steelheads win, sweeping the Colts, but William had been texting you. That alone would have made your friend and yourself freak out, but on top of that your team was on to the finals.

It had been a great game.

© 2016 WP Technology Inc.

Hockey Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें