Tyler Seguin [Part 2]

FIRST OFF THANKS FOR 1.2K READS YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!

Now for the long awaited part 2 since exams are over.

Word count: 800+ (once again theres three parts so hopefully that makes up for this being so short.)

~

20 missed calls, 16 texts and 8 voicemails. Tyler was desprate foryou too talk to him. You don't want to talk to him, especially since he has probably been sleeping around on you.

All those late night with his "teammates". Coming home at 4 am only to leave at 9 thenext morning. Something was up andyou had enough.

"Y/N, you're over reacting... He wouldn't do that to you," Y/F/N said.

You shook your head; of couse he would, he could get any girl he wanted so why stay with one. "Explain the late nights, or not showing up to ourdinner dates!"

Y/F/N sat next to you engulfing you in a hug, "I think it the hormones that are making you worry and such. That's my opinion."

"It's not hormones, it's common sense!" You argued.

Y/F/N threw her hands up in defense, "That's just one possible situation! After pregnancy does weird things to a woman!"

You gently slapped her shoulder blushing a little, "I might be pregnant! I'm not 100% sure Y/F/N!"

The two of you laughed alittle until Tyler called again causing your ringtone to break the laughter, "Why can't he just stop!" You yelled frustrated.

It took a second before you realized that it wasn't Tylers set ringtone that was going off. You looked over to see Jamie Benn's number and contact lighting up your screen.

Hesitantly you answered, "Jamie?"

He sighed before speaking, "Thank God you picked up! Tyler showed up looking like a mess, tipsy I might add, then proceeded to drink half a dozen more beers!" Jamie exclaimed in a whisper.

"Well I don't care what his state of mind is at the moment Jamie! He can piss off! Tell him to stop calling me!" You angerily told Jamie.

"Y/N, please, he's an emotional mess right now. He broke 3 empty beer bottles then went off crying about you. I don't know what he did, but please come take him off my hands," Jamie pleaded with you.

"Jamie... I can't, I'm sorry... He's been sleeping around on me... Him and I, that's over," You explained into the phone; tears brimming your eyes.

"What are you talking about? He's always been faithful to you! If he wasn't he'd be 6 feet under!" He whisper yelled the explanation to you. "Y/N... please trust me, I know Tyler and he's deveasted because of this."

After an internal decision, you finally decided to go hanging up the phone and getting your jacket on; ready to brace the light rain outside.

The rain picked up as you drove to Jamie's house, and pulled into the driveway. Taking a deep breath you calmly walked up to his doorstep ignoring the rain.

You rang the doorbell shaking. Nerves were about to get the better of you until Jamie opened the door, "Y/N thank you for coming! He's passed out on the living room couch."

You nodded your head at Jamie and walked towards him cautiously.

"Ty?" You asked setting a hand on his shoulder, "wake up."

He groaned and opened his eyes slowly, "Go away Jamie."

You smiled a little before speaking louder, "It's not Jamie."

He sat up quickly and almost immediately sobered up, "Y/N.... You left... you were gone..." he whispered in disbelief.

"Time to go home."

You helped him stand walking out in the rain with him after thanking Jamie.

When you got to your car he stopped you, "I'm sorry for not being around..." he whispered. You nodded your head reaching for his door to open it, "Y/N. I really am you know." He slurred a little.

"Yes Tyler now get in the car," you said annoyed.

Then 5 year old Tyler emerged, "No, not until you forgive me!"

"Fine. I forgive you. Get in."

He shook his head, causing you to get more mad, "stop being a child Tyler!"

He stood his ground. Now you were angry because you were soaking wet, "How are you going to be a parent if you still act like you're 5!" You yelled in frustration.

You both took a few seconds to process what you had just said.

"You're pregnant?"

You blushed a little and whispered, "I think so. I haven't taken a test but my periods 3 weeks late..."

Tyler smiled and picked you up kissing you spinning a little. "Holy shitballs! I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled repeating it over and over as he drukenly ran back to Jamie's front door.

That left you to smile and lean against the car laughing to yourself.