Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

  "Yeah I understand what you guys are trying to say." I smiled.

  "Did you not listen to me you're not doing it as a matter of fact." Calum snatched the card out of my hands and ripped it up.

  "Why do you have to be a dick to your sister?" Ashton, Luke and Michael asked at the same time.

  "It's okay guys I figured something like that would happen so I have it saved on my phone." I smiled.

  "When we go back to Sydney you're staying." Calum said and got out of the car when it stopped.

"We'll change his mind." Ashton reassured.

  "Guys it's fine honestly, I feel like I'm just trouble for him or just too much." I sighed.

"We thought you've been fun and laid back. I don't understand how Calum can act like that to his own sister." Luke shook his head.

"Yeah he over exaggerates." Michael agreed.

"Hey it's okay. You're his friend, this is just one part of him you didn't know." I smiled.

"Cals, I don't understand how you can protect him if he's been doing so much to you and saying mean things to you. We know Calum threw a phone at you he told us when he came to our room when he was done changing. You said you got hit by a fan." Ashton said.

"I guess it just goes back to family is family." I shrugged almost getting to our rooms.

"Cals think about it with the modeling. This can launch a career for you and you can get notice. Maybe when you're not modeling you can be an actress too. There's really so much that you can do your life. Think about it." Luke smiled and hugged me. Ashton and Michael agreed and they too hugged me. Now it's off to defend myself from Calum. I entered the room to have something thrown to me. They were my clothes.

"Calum can you stop please. Why are you acting like a child?" I asked picking up my clothes.

"Cals! I cannot believe you! You be a model! Yeah right! Get that stuff out of your head because you would never be one. I don't know what that designer saw in you. I see a crying baby in front of me." He crossed his arms towards his chest.

"That's your problem! You see a baby! I'm not a baby for you to protect me all the time! I'm a mature young women while you're the freaking baby! Dad should come and teach you a lesson on growing some balls because clearly you don't have any!" I shouted and that's when he did it. He slapped me and pushed me to the ground.

"I thought we were done fighting." I cried holding my face.

"Well guess you were wrong again." He said and kicked my side. "Don't even try and get up because that'll be where you're sleeping tonight." He continued.

"Why are you acting like an abusive father right now?" I asked crying.

"Shut the fuck up Calypso and go to sleep like the female dog you are." He laughed. I cried myself to sleep yet again.

*Morning* Calypso's (POV)*

Calum is getting way out of hand. Not even he's already out of hand. I think it's best for me to leave right now. I got up hearing as my bones popped for sleeping on the floor and started to pick up my clothes Calum threw on the ground last night. I folded it and put in my suitcase. I changed into a sweater and jeans and shoes that would match my sweater. I looked for a piece of paper and pen. While I was writing the letter I heard footsteps come my way. I was in the kitchen. I quickly crumbled it up and threw it away.

  "What are you doing?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

  "Just looking if there was something to eat but guess not." I replied.

  "Why do you have to lie all the time?" He rolled his eyes and walked away. I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding and thought about actually leaving. He would get mad and who knows what he'll do. I sighed and got my phone out and called mum.

  "Hello?" She answered.

  "Mum it's me Calypso." I said.

"Yeah obviously Calypso." She laughed. I laughed too.

  "Yeah well um this designer told me that I would be perfect to be a model!" I exclaimed happily.

  "What no way! I'm happy for you Cals!" She exclaimed as well.

  "Yeah so mum I was just asking if you let me have permission to do it actually." I told her.

  "Yes Calypso you have my full permission! This is a deal you can't pass up." She replied.

  "Alright awesome! So would it matter if I called today and if they need me to do some test shots or anything it'll be okay?" I asked.

  "Yeah of course honey! This is such a big opportunity take it!" She exclaimed happily.

  That's all I needed to hear.

^_______________________^
A/N: I LOVE YOU!!