" Listen Mason ! I don't understand w-what I-I did to m-make you upset ? " Sobbed a girl who looked like she had been picked up off the side walk .She was crying her heart out and had mascara pouring down her face . She was chasing after a boy who's face I couldn't see because he had his back toward her .

" Claire ... " he said smoothly as he coolly turned around , he was amused at this whole entire situation. He was the hottest guy I've ever laid my eyes on ! He had brown gorgeous hair , Big brown melting eyes , and from the way his shirt was perfectly hugging his body he had beautifully toned abs . I know I probably sound like a creep but he's PERFECT looking .

"It's Catherine ! " she shouted at him at the top of her lungs .

He chuckled and stuffed his hands in his pockets . " Oh ... Sorry Claire , I mean Catherine ! " he fought back the laughter and then straightened up .

" Catherine your way to clingy , guys don't like clingy girls . It's just not attractive . Sorry if you thought there was something going on between us because Obviously you see I could care less about you ." He shrugged and turned on his heels to walk again . Catherine looked like she wanted to drop dead on the ground , her face was emotionless and cold .

He was hot but how could he be that heartless .

"Asshole ! " I mumbled under my breathe . Obviously I said it loud enough because the whole hallway snapped their necks toward me with widen eyes . I looked over at Ali who's mouth was in the shape if an "O" and then I looked over at the guy and he had a smirk on his face looking right at me . The bell rang and Ali quickly fled the scene as we made our way into math class .

" That's Mason Anderson , the principals son you just called him an asshole ! " Alison had so much panic and fear in her voice like I should be afraid for my life . I just giggled at how adorable she was .

" Riley ! Why are you laughing ? Mason Anderson is a big deal ! He could have you ex spelled with the snap of his fingers . He runs everything around here ."

I shrugged and punched are arm playfully . " Lighten up a bit , I'm sorry Barbie . What's that mason guys deal anyway , he's a jerk . "

" Sure I am . "

I turned around to come face to face with mason himself . His brown eyes poured into mine making me feel like he was looking at my bare soul . He ran his fingers through his messy hair , with a smirk forming on his lips . Everything about him was perfect . He was already giving me this bad boy vibe and I didn't like it. Looking at him made my knees go weak and my stomach fall down to the floor . I had these stupid butterflies flying around in my stomach and I just wanted to tackle him to the ground and kiss him . His eyes slowly roamed my body like he was undressing with his eyes and that quickly snapped me out of my trans !

" Excuse me , asshole ! " I warned , folding my arms across my chest and giving him the deadliest glare . It was hard to not drool over his sexiness .

" It's mason ..... Not asshole . That's the second time today . " he chuckled and stepped closer to me so that he was only inches away .

" Look ASSHOLE , have you ever heard of personal space ? " I pushed him away as hard as I could but he didn't move at all . He chuckled again and that beautiful smirk appeared . This was a game to him I could clearly see ! His whole 'bad boy vibe' was awfully lame to me .

" You must be the new girl Riley , I would remember a pretty face like yours if I had seen you around before . "

Is he serious right now ? UGH what a waste of good features if he's actually stupid enough to believe those pickup lines won me over . I'm not that easy to get to , believe me !

" Yeah Yeah I don't care , leave me alone . " I quickly pushed passed him afraid that he might tell me off in front of the whole classroom . If I got in an argument with him , he would beat me badly . I grabbed Ali and tried to make a run for it to the back of the classroom . Sadly he gently grabbed my arm , pulling me back to him . Ali's face was priceless , she was looking at mason like he was royalty and if he even looked her way she was going to faint .

" Wait ... Riley I - " in the middle of his sentence the teacher came in and sat down at the desk .

" Mason .. This isn't your class . Please excuse yourself or I will have to .... "

" Or you'll send me to the fucking principal ? " mason said in a smart ass tone .

" You should probably go in sit down Princess . I wouldn't want you to get in trouble . " he whispered to me releasing his grip . I quickly jumped into the first seat I saw so I wouldn't get detention on my first day . I saw him whisper something to Ali and Ali almost fell to her knees . She was clearly into mason , but then again who wouldn't be ? He's a Greek god ! God bless his DNA . She took the seat next me but never took her eyes off of mason who was still standing in the front of the room with all eyes on him .

The teacher cleared his throat and walked over to mason .

" Anderson are you done flirting with my students . You need to go to class now ! "

Mason rolled his eyes and signed . "Calm down it's not like I want to actually stay in this boring ass class anyway ."

Some of the class laughed and the rest were partially drooling or shaking their heads in disapproval .

" That's it ! I don't care If you dad is the principal . I will still give you detention."

" Be my guess " Mason mumbled and bumped Mr. Walker causing him to lose his balance before exiting the classroom like a total badass .

Mason seems like a bad influence , I don't want to run into him again . It doesn't take a genius to figure out ... Mason Anderson isn't good news.