Chapter 35

Ten Years Later

Rose

As the little school girl I am I followed Finn to Chicago where he was drafted. I left home and we bought an apartment and about a year after on our second year anniversary Finn proposed and I said yes.

We got married back home and invited all of our relatives. Around the time a couple of dads' aunts and uncles had passed on along with his great grandfather and great grandmother. His parents retired because his dad could no longer work in the Mafia so my dad was the official leader of it.

Cameron, Connor and Sam worked under him and they did a good job at it. They were young and all the ladies drooled over them.

Sky and Steele dated for a while but it was long distance and eventually they broke up. Sky began dating Sam and the two were now married.

Steele met a girl in Boston where he was playing and they were happily married and had their first child.

Finn and I had a baby girl who we named Zoey and we had two boys after. They were all a year a part, Ricky was the middle and Kaiden was the youngest. I eventually liked the name Kaiden for our child's name.

My mom missed having Steele and I at home as did my dad. Well I think my dad missed me the most. He didn't have his little girl anymore.

It was hard sometimes because Finn was away for games a lot but Zoey was eight and she was a big help with her seven and six year old brothers.

I gave up fighting once I got pregnant. Instead I joined kick boxing classes. It wasn't the same exact rush I used to get but it was fun. I wasn't really into getting injured anymore. I had scars on my knuckles and my body was sore a lot more often. It was better to just stop the fighting.

You can guess that Finn was ecstatic when I told him I would stop fighting. He was so happy he went out and bought me kick boxing gloves right away.

Who knew a rude girl like me could get married and have kids? I actually wore dresses a lot and acted like a lady.

I guess finding the one changes your perspective and personality.

It could be for the better or for the worse who knows?