Chapter 15

Rose

"Finn, baby you have to stop." I breathed. I was so tired and my legs were aching.

"I thought you had endurance?" He smirked coming up. He licked his lips and lightly kissed me.

"I do but I'm a rookie at this you know and I can't keep up. What about you?" I asked nodding towards his bulge.

"Another day for that princess." He assured.

"But Finn-" I began but he silenced me with a kiss.

"Another day." He said reaching into his drawer.

"Are you dressing me?" I laughed as he helped me stand up to put on his boxers.

"Yes because you are short enough for me to do so."

"I'm five, three that is not short." I frowned.

"Baby girl I'm six foot five. You're short to me." He said resting his hands on my hips.

"Finn let me help." I whined wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Baby girl the only way you could help me, is if I am buried inside you. Not today. Another day; I will be fine." He said and I slumped against him and groaned angrily.

"You're so difficult." I said into his neck as he massaged my behind.

"Do you want to go swimming or bonfire?" He asked.

"Bonfire." I smiled. He pecked my lips and grabbed one of his hockey sweaters and pulled it on over his head.

He made sure to grab his hat and we went on downstairs. It was dark outside and I had texted my mom telling her I was at a new friends' house and of course she had asked me who this girl was because I don't talk to girls so I had to make up a whole new story and then text Steele and tell him to cover for me.

Steele knew I was with Finn and I told him I would do his chores for a week if he did not snitch. So now I have to take out the garbage.

I walked outside plopping on the soft couch Finn had as he started the fire. I had a bottle of water which I chugged so fast and I watched as Finn focused on the fire.

He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

I felt his eyes on me as I stared at the flame. I finally looked back and met his eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You're breath taking." He whispered.

"I'm alright." I shrugged.

"No. You're stunning. Everyday I wait in English early because I want to see these beautiful eyes come in. They are so bright I love them."

"Thanks." I whispered sheepishly. I felt my cheeks heat up as his thumb made small circles on my hip bone.

I looked back and pressed my lips to his again. I couldn't get enough of Finn Roberts.

I moaned as his tongue ring slid across my own and he pulled back gripping my hip.

"Baby girl stop with the moans." He groaned closing his eyes. As his eyes were shut I attached my lips to his jaw and snaked my hand down inside his shorts running my small hand along his still bulging member.

"Rose I said not today." He groaned opening his eyes.

"I have to return the favour Finn." I said running my lips along his jaw.

"Baby girl I said no. It's not about me it's about you first." He said reaching down into his boxers that I wore.

"Well then it will have to be at the same time." I whispered.