Chapter 19

Finn

Rose couldn't remember me but I was willing to help her remember.

She was finally up and walking. She was wearing workout shorts and a t-shirt and we were making laps around the floor.

"Who is he?" Rose whispered to Steele.

"That's Finn. He's your boyfriend." He said and she looked over before giggling and hiding behind Steele.

"Finn meet old, cowardly Rose." Steele chuckled.

"She's cute." I smiled putting my hands in my pockets.

"He said I was cute!" She whispered.

"Of course he would! He is your boyfriend!" Steele exclaimed and she began giggling again.

"For fuck sakes, stand with her I'm going to buy a drink." Steele said walking away.

Rose smiled at me and I shook my head.

"Are you feeling alright baby girl?" I asked and she squealed like a little fan girl.

"Fine." She squeaked and I laughed shaking my head.

"You're out of here real soon and we can go back to school." I said and she sighed.

"Do I have friends at school?" She asked.

"You hang out with me a lot." I said.

"Did we have sex?" She gasped and I chuckled.

"No you wanted to but I said no."

"So thoughtful I love it." She smiled and I sighed looking into her blue green eyes. I grabbed her hand and pulled her gently to me.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked.

"Hopefully this will make you remember me." I said before pressing my lips to hers. She stood frozen for a couple of seconds before she began kissing back roughly.

"Finn." She said softly and I groaned lowly missing the feeling of her.

"Finn..." She said again.

"Finn?" She muttered and she finally pulled back and put a hand over her mouth.

"Finn!" She exclaimed jumping into my arms carefully. I held her tightly and kissed her head.

"Well fuck good job." Steele said watching intently as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I took her face in my hands lightly touching her neck brace.

"Don't forget me again, ok?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't remember." She said a tear rolling down her cheek. I laughed wiping it away.

"Don't cry baby girl. You have no reason to cry." I said kissing her forehead.

"My neck hurts. I need to sit down." She whispered.

"Here. Sit." Steele ordered patting a wheel chair. She sat down carefully and looked back.

"Run!" She said excitedly.

"I'm not running, Rose."

"Come on, Steele run." She whined as we walked down the hallway.

"Rose, you just got your memory back. What if we crash and you lose it again? It's been a week and mom is going insane because you can't remember her."

"And all it took was a kiss from Finnigan." She said taking my hand.

"Yes, you are like in love with him. We know." Steele laughed rolling his eyes.

"He is just so cute, look at his little brown hair and tattoos." She said touching my arm.

"Thanks baby girl." I smiled.

"You're welcome, best friend." She smiled.