Chapter 24

Rose

"Ready?" She asked after stretching out my arms. I groaned and shook it off.

"Yes, let's not do that anymore." I sighed.

"Trust me. You will thank me tomorrow." Sky said opening the door for me. I walked out to the small circle and people moved out of my way.

"Alright, alright, alright, alright..." Parker said getting the crowds attention.

"Tonight we have a newcomer among us. The girl broke her neck and recovered in a short span of four months, she had amnesia and regained her memory." He began and I turned to Skyler.

"You told him all that?" I asked.

"Makes for a good story." She shrugged.

"The reason why she returned so quickly is because, hell. She is a Rivers!" He yelled and people began cheering.

"Please welcome Rose Rivers!" He screamed and I flinched back but smiled sheepishly.

"And now welcome my girl Roxy." He said and people clapped for the red head who stepped out. She looked me up and down and I took a deep breath. Tattoos lined her arms and her hair was shaved on the side.

People gave their money in before returning to their spots.

"You got this Rose." Sky whispered.

"Well, well maybe I can break your neck again." She said.

Why does everyone want to break my neck? I'm not that bad.

"I'd like to see you try." I shrugged.

"Alright let's get this party started!" Parker yelled. They rang a small bell and Roxy circled me watching me closely. I looked at her patiently and saw the eagerness in her brown eyes.

She finally groaned and ran at me but I pushed her head out of the way. She sighed frustrated and stood up.

"You're going to wish you didn't do that." She said coming at me. I grabbed her arm and tossed her over my body effortlessly. The same move I did to Deacon I did to her. I stepped on her chest and pulled and she let out a pained scream.

"Fuck you psycho." She groaned and I laughed dryly. The adrenaline was coming. I let her go and straddled her waist and she tried to bump me off and cover her face but I was able to get a few good punches in. She went back dazed for a second before bucking me off of her.

I stood up quickly and she got in a quick kick to the side of my face. I fell to the ground and people made "oh" sounds as I struggled to get up.

Once I finally got up I shook my head and stared her down hard. Her nose was dripping blood. She came towards me and a hard punch to the spot on her nose had her head snapped back and her body to fall back.

It was silent as everyone looked at her passed out body before they started cheering.

"And that is a knockout for Rivers! Way to go baby, that's five hundred for you tonight. Come up and collect your money!" Parker said. I followed Sky up and Parker smirked as they took a break.

"Look." He said showing the screen.

"The top ranked female girl is Emily. You got to go through all these girls to get to her. You just beat out Rox who was last place. Next week you are facing Kennedy." He explained and I nodded.

Skyler collected the money and we headed out to the parking lot. Sky drove us back as it was three in the morning. I gave her two hundred out of the five hundred.

"Make sure you get cleaned up before your parents see." She chuckled.

"I will. Thanks Sky." I smiled opening the door.

"Hey I'm having a party tomorrow night. You guys should come. Bring Steele and the other guys. I'll text you the details." She said. I nodded and got out with Sam. We walked into our house quietly and said goodnight to each other.

I went into my bathroom glancing at the cut on my cheek. I wouldn't be able to hide that.

I cleaned the wound and put a bandaid over it along with some polysporin and then headed to bed.