Chapter 7

Cameron Rivers

Finn

Man was Rose amazing. Those eyes got me every time. Her attitude and confidence made me weak at the knees. A bunch of the guys said Rose would get me into nothing but trouble but I couldn't stay away.

Those tan legs in her ripped jeans had me wanting to get down on my two knees and beg for her.

She was beautiful and it was going to be a lot of work to focus on school and hockey.

I took my seat across from Steele who was already there. He was talking to a girl with glasses behind him. They were smiling and laughing, maybe I'd ask him about that later.

I thought Rose was behind me but she wasn't.

She walked in after and looked around. Her green eye was slightly swollen and bruised but her eyes were still bright with colour.

"Lookin' good baby." Deacon smirked planting a firm smack to her ass. Rose jumped in surprise and her eyes went dark.

"Falls!" Steele yelled standing up. His eyes went from a bright colour to almost a dark and cloudy grey. His jaw clenched at Deacon and the guy smirked at him along with his buddy Jack.

"And? I'd feel your sister up even more, Rivers." He smirked standing close to him. Jack stood up as well and I shook my head.

This guy was my captain and he was a good friend. I stood up and stood beside him.

"Falls, that's sexual harassment to the young lady. You know that the police station does have a new sergeant." I hinted. My dad was the new cop in town. After my mother cheated on my dad we moved out here.

"What are you two going to do? You get in trouble and Finley fucks you both over a desk." He taunted.

"This is the last time Falls. I told you to stop touching her." Steele snarled.

"Oh I'm going to continue to touch her." He smirked. He dove at Steele and I turned to Jack. I football tackled him to the ground and he desperately tried to grab my shirt to try and stop my hits. People were cheering and moving out of the way and recording while we went at it.

My hand connected with Jack's face and finally we were pried off.

"You four, with me. You too little Rivers." Coach Finley said.

"Me? I didn't do shit!" Rose denied.

However she was trudged off with us and into the empty gymnasium. We sat on a bench and coach Finley came out.

"Steele, what happened man?" Coach asked.

"Falls slapped Rose's ass and he kept saying how he was going to keep touching her. Sir, you know us Rivers protect family." Steele said. Finley nodded and looked at us.

"That true Rose?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Falls and Winston we are having some calls home but you four boys have detention for the next two days."

"Yes coach." We all said.

"Alright, go to the nurse's office." He sighed. We got up and headed out, Steele went to the bathroom to clean up and Rose grabbed my arm.

"Come on." She smiled.

"You're going to make me skip after I just got into a fight?" I asked.

"Anderson is not here. While you guys were brawling, the old supply teacher was screaming her head off." She said.

"Fine, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." She took my hand and we went to her locker. She pulled out a small white box and then we went outside. We went behind the school and a large willow tree was slouching over causing a huge area of shade.

Rose sat down and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and she faced me while opening up the box to reveal medical supplies.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I can't go home with blood and cuts. I took health and coach taught us how to stitch and everything." She explained while taking my cut hand.

"You look like the type to just rub dirt in your cut." I teased and she laughed lightly.

"No I'm really clean and particular when it comes to this stuff." She shrugged.

"You alright?" I asked.