Chapter 10

Rose

"Where are you going? A rodeo?" Connor snickered as I stepped downstairs.

"I'm going to kick some ass today, got to make sure I can move well." I smirked while putting on white converse.

"Rose." My mom warned coming into the kitchen.

"I'm just kidding." I lied. I was in the mood to do something bad today. You ever wake up and say to yourself; "y/n let us fuck some shit up today." No? Just me?

"Your father and I are going out of town this weekend. We are going to Dallas to visit your aunt and uncle." She said referring to aunt Harlow and uncle Ethan.

"Okay." The boys smirked while not looking.

"I saw that. Just because we are away doesn't mean you can throw a huge rager, and yes I know what that means. But seriously be good. Don't destroy the house I had made for your mother." He said.

Dad was dressed down, he had on a navy blue and white baseball tee with black shorts, he had on a baseball hat that was on backwards and his famous lip ring.

When girls saw my dad they confessed to how much of a DILF he was. 'Dad I'd Like to Fuck.' Needless to say that's why I don't hang out with girls. Hell the boys didn't invite over their friends all the time.

"Steele you're in charge. Watch your brothers and sister." Dad said. He stood in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He usually only did this when he had to tell me something.

"Be a good girl, please. No fighting, okay?" He asked and I nodded. I'm literally Satan.

"I'll try." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, princess." He said turning to my mom. She had on a tank top and a flowy skirt. My mom was my idol, literally.

She had her hair in a messy bun, no makeup on and she still looked flawless. First, her eyes literally held the answers to the reason of living. They were so perfectly green. Then she had a full sleeve of tattoos on one arm, yet she was still elegant and classy as fuck.

She shoved on her flip flops and walked into the kitchen and kissed each of our heads.

"Daddy's credit card is in the safe upstairs. If you need it here is the key. Grandma and grandpa are here if you need them. Just call her and also Zach is here too." She said.

"We know." Steele nodded.

"Bye babies." She waved before heading out with my dad. Once the door shut I turned to them all and smirked.

"Party?" I asked.

"Party?" Sam asked.

"Party?" Connor asked.

"Party?" Cameron asked.

"Party." Steele confirmed.

***

Finn

Ah Friday. Thank the lord.

"You heard it kiddies, party at the Rivers household tonight. Expect beer and pizza and other refreshments. You want in, ten dollars." Rose said and other people nodded.

"Except for you bitch. Step near my house and I will kick your ass." She said crumpling up a piece of paper and throwing it at Clarabelle's head.

Those long tan legs came more into view and her green and blue eyes sparkled when she saw me. I smiled while leaning against my locker and she winked.

"You comin' new kid?" She asked.

"Steele already texted me. As long as I keep daddy-o under the radar I get free beer and some ladies." I smirked.

"Ladies? What ladies?" She asked her eyebrows frowning slightly.

"Maybe Clarabelle." I teased and her eyes narrowed sharply.

"Clarabelle ain't stepping foot into my house, so if I see her in there and you flirting with her. Well it's going to be an ass kicking for everybody."

"You would kick my ass? Hurt my pretty face?" I asked.

"Oh pretty and innocent Finn doesn't work on me hot stuff." She said batting her eyelashes.

"Hot stuff?" I asked closing my locker. I turned and Rose had pushed someone out of her way.

"Goddammit Hailey. Stop listening to Clarabelle, who do you want mad at you? Me or her? Don't try to brush me, Hun." She snapped.

"You have so much anger just calm down." I laughed rubbing her shoulders.

"I'm a very strong and independent woman. I don't take shit from anyone." She said turning into Ms. Anderson's class.