Chapter 27

Ooooo that's a provocative picture too

Steele

"Who is in the shower?" Paul asked looking in.

"Dude did you take my clothes?" Derek asked Cameron.

"No, did you take mine?" He asked.

"Uh guys?" Paul asked. We walked over as the shower went off and there laid all of our clothing in a soaking wet mountain. Everyone groaned and began going through the pile finding their clothing.

"This was definitely Sky and Rose." Derek whispered looking at the lip stick on the mirror. I sighed putting on new deodorant and Axe.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked.

"Class. We still got school." I shrugged. I walked out and was soon followed by everyone.

"Nice of you to put our clothes in the shower." Derek grumbled to Rose and Sky.

"Whatever do you mean? Women are not allowed in the men's change room." Sky said disgusted.

"Really so that deep red lipstick came from Cameron?" I asked.

"Hey there might be more to your brother then you know. We know that because of someone." Sky said gesturing to Rose.

"That's some serious shade you're throwing Watts." I said stepping closer.

"Enjoy it Rivers. We fucked once and you fucked with one of my girls. You're on our radar and it's not in a good way." She threatened.

"I'm so scared of a five foot four female." I said and her eyes narrowed in.

"I actually liked you Steele, but I agree with Rose all of you are selfish and only care about what you want. Take the time to step into someone else's shoes for once." She said.

I glanced at Rose and she shook her head.

"Whenever you want to talk about this like a grown up, let me know." I snapped and her mouth dropped.

"Are you kidding? You're the one who lost their shit yesterday because you couldn't handle the truth! I'm not following by what you or what fucking Finnigan says. I like fighting and I like being strong and rude because it makes me feel good. I get bullied here but underground I am a God amongst them. Fourth generation talent there."

"Fourth generation?" I asked confused.

"Oh yea, daddy, grand-daddy and great grand-daddy along with a couple of our uncles were apart of the underground and they rocked it." She said and I frowned.

"You're lying." I said.

"She's telling the truth, ask Sammy he was with us last night when the main guy told us. Your dad was an undergrounder." Sky said.

"You know what Rose, do what the hell you want." I sighed.

"I will and you should stop being a pussy and tell mom and dad what you want to do." She said and I turned.

"Me? You didn't tell them either, idiot." I said.

"Are you calling me an idiot Rivers? I will kick your ass I don't give a fuck if you're my twin." She said.

"I work out everyday Rosie. You know that." I said lowly.

"As do I you fucking controlling, cowardly jackass."

"Oh it's lit! World star!" Sky yelled.

"You know what Rose, everyone is right you are crazy. Something is literally wrong with you." I yelled and with that my own twin sister tackled me to the ground and sent punches to my face.