Chapter 12

Why does glitter make me happy

Rose

The boys had dry land training today and it was hot out. I wore a skirt for the first time in a while today because we had a heat warning and I didn't want my jean shorts sticking to me.

My hair was in a bun as I watched the boys train. Finn with his hat on backwards and no shirt on was making this hot day even hotter.

You could see the sweat on those washboard abs and girl...I needed some cold holy water.

I zoned out looking at his abs to his biceps and to his tattoos that I did not even realize Sammy was calling my name.

"Oh what's wrong Sam?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering if you were done fucking Finn with your eyes you would take a drink." He said referring to the lemonade with tonnes of ice in it.

I blushed but it was hot so you probably couldn't see it on my red face and I grabbed my drink.

I turned back and the boys had a break. Steele, Finn and Cameron were coming over to get their drinks that we had in our shade.

Finn was laughing and talking and his muscles flexed as he did so.

God I needed a cold bath or a cold pool right now.

I crossed my legs to try and soothe this burning ache as I tore my eyes away from Finn.

But I felt his gaze on me as Sam, Steele and Cameron joked about something. I looked up and smiled innocently. Finn blatantly looked down at my crossed legs and skirt and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked trying to brush him off. He took a drink and kept his gaze on me before coach Finley began yelling.

"Alright it's too damn hot boys. Go home, take an ice bath go swimming do something." He said rubbing the perspiration on his forehead. I thanked the lord because did I need a bath or a nice cold shower.

"Okay see you guys at home." I said quickly standing up and pulling my skirt down. I quickly made my way to the parking lot when something hit my ass sharply. I yelped holding down my skirt as I jumped slightly.

I turned and Finn smirked at me as he twisted his shirt again.

"Gross Finn is that wet from sweat?" I asked disgusted.

"It's water. Where are you going baby girl?" He asked walking towards me.

"Home." I said simply.

"Home? For a shower?" He asked as my eyes trailed down to his abs.

"No. For food. I want pizza and chips." I said and he laughed.

I turned and went to walk on the side walk when Finn grabbed the band of my skirt.

"Come. I will drive you home." He smirked devilishly.

"I'm good." I squeaked and he laughed again before walking me to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in literally sliding to the far side of the seat and clamped my legs shut trying to get rid of this god forsaken ache.

I hate you Finn.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Just cozy." I shrugged and he nodded before starting the engine to his car. The seats vibrated like crazy and I gulped and fixed the way I was seated.

"Sorry, the shocks are a little rusty. Just makes the ride a little more...bumpy." He winked and I nodded looking out the window as we drove out of the parking.

Oh lord.