Chapter 2

And of course Rose's eyes. Like I said previously it was hard to find a character with the look I wanted Rose to have.

Rose

Once we got to school, Steele pulled into a space and we all got out.

"We got hockey after school." Steele said to Cameron.

"I have lacrosse." Connor said.

"I don't have baseball today." Sam said.

"I will probably get detention somehow. Clarabelle said she was going to kick my ass today." I said cracking my knuckles.

"Easy you future UFC star." Steele chuckled. He always joked that I would take a career that involved fighting.

"Alright, see you guys." Steele said. The boys walked ahead and Steele and I walked together. We were twins and were inseparable. Steele always managed to get out of the trouble we got into whereas I always got caught.

Which is why I got kicked off of all my sports teams.

"I swear to God if Deacon or his dumb headed jock friends try to fuck with me today." I growled while opening my locker.

"They shouldn't bother you. I told them to fuck off, I don't think they want a possible Mafia running after them." No, no one knew that our family was the Mafia but people heard rumours and some people chose to believe them and some didn't.

"Does Clara actually want to fight you today?" Steele asked.

"Oh yea, she said I spend too much time with you. I tried to get through her thick skull that we are twins but she is too dumb to realize it."

"Man I don't even like her." He sighed.

"I don't know who you are going to like you are so goddamn picky." I teased while we headed to English.

"Same as you." He grinned punching my shoulder lightly.

"Skank." Someone coughed. I turned my head thinking they were saying it to someone else but then Clarabelle smirked at me. Her blue eyes were sparkling with laughter and her fake tits were pushed up in that bra.

"Sorry Hun were you talking to me?" I asked.

"Rosie." Steele whispered.

"I was Rose. You're a dirty little skank, how about you close your legs once in a while?" She asked.

"Please everyone knows you open your legs for any guy that passes you." I said.

"Oh yea, Deacon said a similar thing about you."

"Funny, Deacon and I never fucked. Besides I can ask numerous guys in this hallway and they can say that you have took a turn on them." I smirked. Clarabelle narrowed her eyes and made her move. She pushed me to the ground and my heart began pumping. I used my strength to knock her on her back and I sat on her waist and sent punches flying to her fake face.

She grabbed a chunk of my braid and pulled it down and her hand connected to my eye. I groaned in pain but kept swinging until someone pried me off of her.

"Principal, now." Mr. Finley said. He was our gym teacher, I glared at Clarabelle's bleeding face and made my way to the office.

They gave me an ice pack as I waited for my turn and I placed it on my cheek. Finally when it was my turn our principal sighed.

"Principal Maverick." I smiled.

"Rose, I can't cut you slack all the time because you are my only child's' niece." He sighed. Principal Maverick's son was my uncle Chase, he married my dads' brother Eric.

"She called me a skank and to be fair she hit me first." I said.

"I know that's what I heard. Listen the best I can do without suspending you, is giving you two days detention after school." He sighed.

"Thanks sir." I said.

"I have to call your parents about this. Your father is going to be really upset." He sighed.

"Trust. I know." I muttered.

I left the office and went into the bathroom to look at my swollen and bruised eye. I threw the ice in the garbage and quickly fixed my hair.

Clarabelle and I have always fought. She thinks that I tell Steele not to go out with her because we hate each other. When in reality Steele does not like her at all.

Hell, Steele doesn't like most girls here because he said they are too stuck up.

And it's the exact same with the boys.