Chapter 14

Rose

Was today a horn filled day for Rose? I need to go to church camp.

I began waking up and I stretched rising my hips up to only be given a wonderful sensation. I blinked my eyes opened to see Finn still laying on me. And lord and saviour did I feel everything.

I needed Finn and his growing friend to get off me or else ya girl was going to make some pornographic sounds.

I tried to stay still and focus on a part of the wall until Finn shifted. I let out a soft breathy moan and sighed. I closed my eyes to try and block out everything until he shifted again! How many times is this little shit going to shift.

He pulled me closer and I couldn't stop myself.

"God Finn." I sighed.

"What?" He asked sleepily.

"You have to get off of me." I squeaked biting my knuckle. He stretched moving his hips down and another moan escaped me.

"Finn! Stop moving!" I groaned. He finally opened his eyes and supported himself on his arms. He rubbed his eyes and looked down seeing himself fully pressed against my throbbing core. Why did I wear light coloured shorts?

"I see." He grinned.

"Finn, take me home." I said trying to move away but he grabbed my hips to hold me still.

"Not when my girl needs me. You said you were the Queen and that you need to be treated as such." He said and I stared at him wide eyed.

"Are you serious?" I whispered as he carefully undid the button to my shorts. He pulled them down slightly and groaned licking his lips.

"Rose...where did you put them?" He asked.

"In my backpack." I squeaked. He continued pulling them down and the cold air hit the wet skin and I shuddered. Why was his house so cold?

He shifted so he was kneeling on the ground and he hooked his arms under my legs so that my legs rested on his shoulders. He pulled me forward so I was to the edge of the bed and I leaned on my elbows watching as his mouth made contact with my thigh. He bit down on the skin softly and my jaw dropped as I watched his mouth move towards my core. He pressed a kiss to just above my cl*t and my breathing hitched momentarily. He moved down and suddenly something cold touched me and my hips jerked upwards.

I looked down to see his piercing flushed against my cl*t. He winked at me and I almost lost it. I tossed my head back and delved my hands into my hair gripping the roots.

He held onto my hips tightly as he literally ate me like I was his last meal.

"Oh my God..." I breathed putting a hand over my eyes.

"Scream my name baby girl. I want Falls to know that the new kid is making the most beautiful girl at school feel this good." He said dragging a finger through my folds.

I held my breath momentarily until his long finger curled inside of me. I froze momentarily as the pad of his finger rubbed over my g-spot numerous times. Hey this may sound weird but Finn's hands were rough from hockey and my God did it feel amazing.

"Oh my God Finn, right there." I breathed trying to squirm against his hold. He added a second finger and my walls stretched to fit him and I sighed happily.

He sped up his pace to the point where I was a moaning mess and I was ready to tip over that edge. Once the rough pad of his thumb touched my cl*t I squealed like a little shit in a candy store and I ripped my legs from his grasp and shut my eyes tight.

Okay so I may have broken my hymen before due to a tampon incident but I have never had an orgasm before and I didn't know what to do.

I squeezed my legs shut and kept a hand over my eyes. His hands grabbed my bare hips and pulled me back to him.

"That was your first orgasm wasn't it?" He asked amused and I slightly peeked through my fingers feeling my face flush.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Don't be embarrassed baby girl. That makes me happy. You're too beautiful to be shying away from me." He said moving my hand and sliding my body back. I was still sensitive and I watched him go down again.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I have to clean my queen up don't I?"