Chapter 22

Skyler Watts

Skyler

I stood in the parking lot taking a long drag on my cigarette and I watched Rose get out of her car. Everyone at my old school used to talk about her and everyone said she was insane. I saw videos with her and honestly in the underground no one would stand a chance against her.

"Rosie, I hear you're letting the new kid bang you and not me?" Some arrogant guy asked her. She looked up angrily as he smirked.

"Sky." Someone said. I turned to her cute brother Steele and looked him up and down.

"Rivers, who is that with your sister?" I asked.

"Deacon Falls. He is always trying to get into her pants."

"Are you going to help her?" I asked stomping on my cigarette.

"Trust me, the last time I interfered she ended up in the hospital."

"Fuck off Deacon or I will get a restraining order against you." She snapped.

"Why? Afraid I might break your neck?" He asked and a couple people around made an 'O' face. I watched as she stopped and turned.

"A cheap shot Falls. I think you would be afraid that I would break your neck." She taunted and he just smirked.

"Sure and when you don't and you are laying on the ground maybe then I can take a good swipe at that p.ussy." He said. A dry laugh came from her and she turned and swung right into Deacon's face.

"Shit!" I laughed as she grabbed his arm and threw him down onto the ground. She stepped on his shoulder like she would dislocate it and she shook her head.

"One, Finn is way cuter than you. Two, Clarabelle got a cheap shot. Know that I can still kick your ass in a heartbeat and three; talk about fucking me or eating me out again and I will have a whole Mafia on you. You got that Deacon? Good." She said dropping his arm. She turned to his friend and he backed away from her with a terrified look on his face.

I began clapping and she looked over.

"Way to go, Rose." I smirked and she nodded.

"What happened?" Her cute boyfriend asked. He was cute but Steele's icy blue eyes had me.

"Deacon harassing your girl." Steele said.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of him." He sighed shaking his head.

"Hey baby girl." He smiled looking down at her. A large smile appeared on her face as she hugged him.

"Hi baby." She said curling into him. She had a soft spot for him and I guess he didn't want her to fight.

He laced his fingers with hers and walked into school together and I huffed.

"Everything alright?" Steele asked and I sighed.

"You're hot you know that?" I asked.

"Thanks." He laughed.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"Uh no?" He said awkwardly.

"Where do you guys go to have sex?" I asked.

"It's dirty here, you know that right?" He asked and I laughed.

"Then it comes down to the point if I love this plaid shirt so much that I don't want c*m on it." I said and his eyes widened.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked.

"You're forward, huh?" He asked and I took his hand.

"Hey, you like someone why not go for it? Go big or go home." I said walking to a shed out onto the field.

"Anyone use this?" I asked.

"No, this has been abandoned for five years now." He said and I nodded while opening the door. A table sat in the back corner and there was a lock on the door. I locked it and dropped my bag and took off my plaid shirt and laid it on the table. I sat up and he still stood with his back pack on.

"You comin'?" I asked and he took his backpack off and came over in between my legs. His mouth was on mine in seconds and I grabbed at his hoodie forcing it over his head.

"Are you sure?" He asked stopping.

"If I wasn't sure. I would be in class right now."