Chapter 16

Rose

I actually walked into school in a good mood on Monday morning. I wore jean shorts and an old hockey tee. It had our old hockey team logo on it. My hair was in loose beach waves down my back and I had to stop myself from skipping.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Clarabelle asked. I just smiled at her as I saw Finn putting his stuff into his locker. I stopped in front of him and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning, baby girl." He said happily looking me up and down. He bent down and our lips met briefly and I smiled as he pulled back. I heard a clapping behind me and I turned to a smirking Clarabelle.

Finn

God Rose was amazing. She was gorgeous and funny and she was mine. Well at least I think she is. I told her she was my girl and she hasn't said anything so...

She pulled away when she heard a clapping and she turned to see Clarabelle smirking. I looked at her long tanned legs in those jean shorts that were a little too short for other guys to be looking. She folded her arms and stuck her hip out and I had to stop myself from pulling her back to me.

"Clarabelle you can't leave the queen alone for five minutes? I told you I'm not lesbian." She snapped and I watched intently. Steele came up beside me along with Derek and Cameron and we all watched intently.

Connor and Sam were on the other side of the two and we all watched.

"You finally found someone who can deal with your hoe ass?" Clarabelle asked. Rose laughed dryly and shook her head.

"Yes, and unfortunately I'm not a hoe considering I am a virgin as I said a thousand times and yes no one likes you still. Especially my brother Steele, he still hates you." She clapped and Clarabelle narrowed her eyes.

"You know what, Rose? I don't even know why Finn likes you. You are a freak with weird eyes and everyone hates you. You're psychotic and all you do is fight. You belong in an insane asylum you psycho bitch." Clarabelle spat. I shook my head and Rose turned back and laughed.

"You are going to pull the psychotic card Clarabelle?" Rose asked.

"Yes and it's because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're whole family is psychotic. Everyone knows your family is the Mafia which is why no one likes you! Your whole family is psycho. Your mom, dad, grandma, grandfather, aunts and uncles...everyone! But you. You are on the top of all of them. I swear you already have a criminal record along with your whore and slut filled family." She said. Rose's eyes narrowed.

Well shit.

"Are you seriously disrespecting my family?" She asked. Rose was a complete different person on the weekend. This Rose scared me but was also sexy as anything.

"I did." Clarabelle confirmed.

"Someone better get coach Finley because I'm about to lose my shit." Rose said. All of a sudden she lunged at Clarabelle and tackled her to the ground. People screamed and cheered as Rose sent punches to Clarabelle's face.

Rose picked her up and tossed her into the metal lockers. Rose had anger flashing through her eyes as she stalked towards her.

Shouting was down the hallway and Steele reached out and grabbed Rose and held her back.

"Rosie stop." He said low enough for me to hear.

"You fucking bitch!" Clarabelle screamed grabbing her hair. Steele was forced to let Rose go and I saw a clump of white hair go flying. Rose grabbed her head as Clarabelle swung her into the lockers.

A sickening smack and crack was heard and Rose's body was crumpled to the ground. She laid still and they began clearing out the hallway.

"Rose!?" Steele yelled. He bent down beside her and her eyes were shut.

"Rivers move. Call an ambulance." Coach Finley said calmly. I stood watching unable to move my legs as Clarabelle was hauled away.

Rose's foot didn't even move.