Chapter 11

Rose

Okay so I didn't end up beating the shit out of Clarabelle. I wanted too but I decided to be the good person and not do it.

Our house was crowded to say the least, literally everyone from our school was here. I walked around with a solo cup filled with a cooler drink. I wasn't big on heavy drinking. You could say that I am a lightweight.

I walked out into our backyard and saw Finn talking with jocks from the hockey and lacrosse team. He had on a navy blue hoodie and shorts with Vans. He had on his usual hat backwards and his hair waved out underneath it.

He was laughing and talking to the guys with a drink in his hand.

"Hey Rose, we dancing it or what babe?" Someone asked. I turned to look at Jon Milordi who held his arms out.

He was on the wrestling team and he was an inch or two shorter than Finn except this guy was huge. All he did was workout and drink protein shakes.

"You want my attention Jonny?" I smirked.

"Baby every guy wants your attention." He said grabbing the sleeve of my flannel that was wrapped around my waist. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his large arms around my waist.

My eyes shifted over to Finn who was watching with an amused look on his face.

"One dance, Jonny." I said taking his hand towards the dancing crowd. I turned around so that my back was to his front and I began moving my hips to the song that was playing. I began singing along to the lyrics with some quiet girls who attended the same school as us.

When the song was over I patted Jon's muscular shoulder.

"Thanks for the dance." I winked grabbing a new drink. I went back outside to see Finn's arms crossed and watching me intently.

I plastered an innocent smile on my face and walked by him and down to the edge of our backyard. People were swimming in the pool so I sat on the bench swing that faced our house.

Before I could sit down someone grabbed a belt loop to my jeans and pulled me back. I went to yelp but I came face to face with Finn's gorgeous eyes and my hands flat on his chest.

"Finnigan, how can I help you?" I asked nicely.

"Dancing with Jonny Milordi now are we?" He mused looking me up and down. I pulled out of his arms and sat on the bench swing.

"Just having a little fun." I shrugged.

He knelt down so that he was infront of me and rested his hands on my knees. For what I would give to have his hair in between my legs with his hat on... Stay sane Rose.

"Baby girl you haven't had fun yet." He assured and I leaned forward so I was only inches from his face.

"Trust me Finnigan, I have had plenty of fun."

"Usually when people call me Finnigan it is a huge turn off but when Miss Rose says it...I don't know." He shrugged.

"You Canadians and your names." (AN: I'm Canadian peeps, don't worry)

He laughed slightly and I was looking at his lips and I saw something in his mouth.

"Finnigan, what is in your mouth?" I gasped and he shook his head.

"Nothing for you to worry about." He said. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his face and opened his mouth to reveal a black ball on his tongue.

"Oh someone is a little risky, huh? And here I thought you were just a little academy boy." I giggled.

"What can I say? Some girls like it." He shrugged.

"It's hot." I said honestly.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Oh yea." I smirked. He glanced at my lips and I couldn't hold back the laugh that left my mouth. Before he could ask me what I was laughing about I pressed my lips to his softly.

I pulled his face closer to me and he grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me forward so that I was basically sitting on his thighs. He stood up with ease and pulled back.

"Would I break this thing?" He asked glancing at the swing.

"Top of the line, Finnigan. It can hold a lot." I said planting my lips on his neck.  He sat down and his lips were back on mine but this time his tongue was literally down my throat.

His piercing roamed around my mouth and I moaned at the feeling and tugged on his hair.

"Rose don't make those little sounds baby girl. Or else we might have to put on a show for these young children." He laughed gesturing to the party happening a few feet away.

"Rose and Finn make a porno." I laughed pressing my lips back to his.