Chapter 30

Rose

"You're coming?" I asked my dad and Steele came down pulling a hoodie over his head.

"You'd think I would let you go by yourself?" My dad asked. I shrugged and followed him out to his car.

"This is not exactly a family activity." I whispered.

"No but you are not going there by yourself. You know a couple of girls got raped there. It's a bad area." He said. I widened my eyes and then shook my head looking back out the window.

Once we got there we made our way into the fighting area and women and men gasped when they saw dad.

"Luke Rivers?" Parker asked as we walked up to the announcement table.

"Parker, how is it going, man?" He asked giving him those man hugs.

"You fighting tonight? Or how about your son?" He asked.

"No just Rose." He said grabbing my shoulder.

"Rosie, a couple people won so tonight you are facing Leslie." He explained.

"She is just ahead of you now so if you beat her you are third from the bottom. Sound good?"

"Sounds good." I nodded.

"Man it's great to see you Luke." Parker said happily.

"It's good to see you too man. Stay safe." He said as we walked off. Dad taped my hands so that I would not get any more scars or cuts on my knuckles.

"Remember what Brandon showed you. Make me look good out there." He said. I nodded and glanced at Steele who smiled.

"Kill it, Rosie." He approved and I grinned while going out to the circle.

"Let me introduce the lovely Leslie." Parker said sensually. The crowd cheered as a bottle blond came through wearing a pink sequin top and shorts. I raised an eyebrow at her and began laughing.

"And with her OG daddy in the building, Rose Rivers! And let us welcome back the legend Luke Rivers!" Parker yelled. People clapped and cheered, but the bell rung and I zoned everyone out and looked at Leslie.

One two punch, Rose. Left, right and then an upper cut. It gets everyone all the time.

Brandon's words played through my mind as Leslie stared at me. My left hand connected with her face and she flinched at the pain, I then hit her with my right and she zoned out and then a swift upper cut caused her head to lock back and for her to fall to the ground.

The crowd cheered and I watched as she stumbled to get up and continue.

"Leslie my girl you are out! Can she continue?" Parker laughed. She got to her feet as her eyes were dazed and confused.

Sometimes you got a fighter, if you want to play dirty a swift kick to the p.ussy will have her groaning but to play it safe use all your power in your hips for a kick. You're flexible so you can reach high.

I swung my hip back and lurched forward bringing my foot up to her jaw. My shoe hit off her face and as she fell to the ground her jaw slid to the side.

"Oh shit! She dislocated her jaw! That Rivers is crazy!" The crowd went insane as I looked down at the groaning broad. Someone immediately picked her up placing a jacket on her.

"Yo Matt make sure that chick gets to a doctor. Her jaw is messed up!" Parker laughed. I kind of stood stunned until my dad grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"It's fine. It happens all the time. I broke someone's nose, leg, arm and ankle." He whispered. We went into the change room and he took off the bloodied wraps that were on my hands.

When I looked up I blinked a few times.

"Finn?" I asked confused.

"So this is what you want to do? Dislocate girls' jaws?" He asked.

"It was an accident." I said looking away.

"You're no better than Clarabelle when she broke your neck. I don't understand you Rose." He said whispering the last part. My dad looked into my eyes and frowned.

"It happens. You do what makes you happy. I can name off numerous hockey players that have injured themselves from fighting on the ice and going into the boards. It's the way of life kid. Injuries just make you stronger and make you more eager to return. Rose is one of the best damn fighters I know. Hell she could kick your ass along with numerous others. She's different and unique and if you can't accept that then my little princess does not need you in her life. She needs someone to support her through thick and thin no matter what." My dad said. Finn met my eyes and I smiled and shrugged.

"Thanks dad." I whispered.

"No problem sweetheart. Know your worth." He said kissing my head.