Chapter 4

Finn Roberts

Steele

We waited patiently in the gym for the girls to come out. As seniors we had co-Ed gym class. Rose was in our class along with our cousin Derek.

Derek had two sisters, one was in grade eleven named Kaitlyn and then Riley was in grade nine.

Then we had Tate who was a year older, Tyson who was in our grade and Liam who was in grade eleven.

We had a pretty big family and we all looked out for each other.

"Find everything okay?" I chuckled at Finn as he straightened out his grey and black uniform.

"No I couldn't find the change rooms. A girl showed me." He laughed and I raised an eyebrow.

"A girl? Was she hot?" I asked.

"Definitely. On a scale of ten she was a twelve." He said.

"Damn not many girls here you can say that about." I laughed.

"No she's gorgeous man. She's the type of girl that makes you weak at the knees." He explained. Man who was this girl? I had to meet her.

"Who are you taking about?" Derek asked.

"A girl that showed Finn the change rooms. He said she is a twelve out of ten."

"She's a dime." Derek smirked.

"She is." Finn smiled, this kid was a nice guy. I didn't see how he played yet but so far he was cool.

"She got a nice ass?" Derek asked.

"Perfect." Finn nodded.

"Big tits?" Derek asked.

"Average, but it depends on how you like em'." He shrugged and I shook my head.

"Why are you shaking your head? This sounds like your dream girl!" Derek said hollering with laughter.

"She is gorgeous man." Finn said dazed.

"There she is now." He said pointing to the girls as they walked out. One trailed behind and he pointed at her and she made her way towards us and my jaw dropped.

"Oh fuck!" Derek laughed.

"What?" Finn asked.

"Dude, that's my baby sister." I said as she stepped towards us.

"Derek you look like a tomato. Breathe buddy." Rose said.

Finn just stared shocked and she turned and sent him a smile.

"Close your mouth new kid. Don't need drool on the floor." She winked.

Oh hell no.

"Excuse us." I smiled. I grabbed Rose's arm and pulled her away.

"What are you doing? That was rude." She said.

"Finn likes you." I said disgusted.

"He does? What's wrong with that?" She asked confused.

"You're not dating Finn! He is probably going to use you like most guys do." I sighed.

"Relax, Steele. I'm just going to fuck with him. I'm not down for relationships." She smirked.

"No you are not having sex with him! I will personally continue to enter your bedroom to make sure he is not there." I whispered.

"Steele, I'm not sleeping with anyone. Calm down." She said.

"Good. Stay away from him." I warned.

"Yes sir. Now excuse me, Clarabelle is fucking staring at me with her ugly ass nose." She said disgusted.

"Dude you already have detention." I sighed.

"And? I got to keep up for the two of us since you bailed on me." She said sadly.

"If I want to play hockey in university I can't be getting detention everyday." I sighed.

"Dad won't let you do it, you know." She said softly.

"I know. But at the end of the day it's what I want. Not what he wants." I said feeling a scowl form on my face.

"You do your thang Steele. You do you girl." She laughed making me crack a smile.

"Oh who is my favourite twin on the planet?" I cooed grabbing her face and squeezing it. I went to kiss her cheek but she pushed me away.

"Stop it. You know I hate affection." She scowled.

I walked back over to Finn and Derek and right when I was about to say something Rose's voice echoed through the gym.

"Clarabelle look at me once more and I will break your fake nose even more." She said.

"Rivers, knock it off." Coach yelled from his office. We were supposed to be stretching but we kind of just stood around.

"Tell Clarabelle to stop staring at me! I don't play for the same team!" Rose yelled.

"I can't stop her from looking at you Rivers. Maybe it's because you two despise each other so much?" Coach said in annoyance.

"Or it could be my eyes. Bitches love my eyes." Rose smirked.

"Five laps Rivers."