Chapter 26

OOOO that's a dirty picture lol

Rose

"You lied to me Rose!" Finn yelled and I felt tears threatening to spill over.

"I can't do this Rose. I can't watch you get hurt. I'm scared okay? I can't do it." He said.

"So what are you saying?" I whispered.

"That as long as you keep coming to school with cut and bruised hands and a swollen face. We can't do this. I can't watch you get hurt anymore, I'm sorry." He said softly.

He turned and walked into the boys change room and I made a dash for the girls. I bursted in and went to the bathroom and slumped down on the tiled walls. I brought my knees up and sobbed quietly while running a hand through my hair.

"I know did you see her? All bruised again. I hope she knows no one likes her because everyone thinks she is crazy. I even heard the teachers saying it." Hailey laughed. One of her friends Tiffany turned and pointed at me.

"Oh..." Hailey said. I shook my head until someone tsk-ed.

"Get the fuck out of here, hoes." Skyler said.

They scurried away and Sky bent down in front of me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I had a huge argument with my brothers and Finn dumped me." I whispered and she sighed.

"You know what? Boys are stupid, they all want what is best for them and they don't care about us. So you like to fight? Who gives a flying fuck. I like to knit, I have been knitting hats and scarves since I was nine." She said and I laughed a bit.

"Hailey is right, everyone hates me. It's written all over the bathroom stall." I pointed.

"Girl haters make you famous. They are mad because you are not some spoiled rich kid who talks about where daddy is taking them in a private jet this weekend. Rose you're flawless, own your shit and don't let anyone put you down because you like to fight." She said and I smiled.

"You know what you need? A partner in crime. Steele told me you guys used to run shit. Well now this school has two queens. Let's go fuck shit up." She grinned.

***

Minutes later we snuck our way into the boys locker room and grabbed all their clothes and tossed them in the shower and turned the water on.

On the mirror Sky pulled out a red lip stick and wrote; "XOXO." And she pressed a kiss to the mirror.

"That may have been dirty but it was worth it. I feel like Miley Cyrus." She laughed.

Finn

"Hello? Earth to Finn?" Cameron called waving a hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude what's going on? You haven't said a word, we are facing the Hill tonight." He said and I shrugged.

"Seriously what's up? You seem less perky and fun. I'm standing next to you and I want to die." Derek noted.

"Boys." Someone greeted. Skyler and Rose walked passed and Sky winked and waved. I met eyes with Rose and her eyes were dark and angry. She frowned at me and stuck up her middle finger.

"Fuck you." She mouthed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Coach Finley? Can I go get my inhaler?" Skyler asked in an innocent voice. He handed her the keys and she smirked at Rose and they ran off into the change rooms.

"Why did that not seem good? Rose is pissed you know this can't be good." Cameron whispered.

"No it's not. She is going to be pissed for a long time." Steele sighed grimly.