My Story

By _Hooded_Roses_

~

Ever since the third grade, I had always felt different. It happened when I noticed kids were starting to date,but I only saw girls dating boys. All my friends had asked me why I wasn't dating anybody,but I just told them I hadn't found anybody that I was interested it at the time, but that wasn't the case. I was actually not interested in dating boys..I didn't know why, it just feel comfortable to picture myself with one. Sadly, I started to get teased so I asked one of my guy friends to play as my boyfriend. At first, he didn't like the idea then he asked me," Hooded, are you gay?"

I was a bit puzzled by the question and told him that I was straighter than a pocky stick. Then, we started dating.

Everything went fine, me and him didn't have any problems and we stood friends. Unfortunately, our happiness ended at the school dance.

Apparently, his real girlfriend had went to New York for a funeral and when she came back, she heard of me and her boyfriend's pretend game. She committed suicide.

When we were told the news, I felt like it was my fault,but then I had thought of the question he had asked me," Are you GAY?"..

I had to told him I was bi when we were dating,but now that I think about it, I loved girls a lot more than guys. I tried so hard to picture myself with a boy for five months,but I would always feel uncomfortable. That's when I guess you could say I found out I was gay or a lesbian.

After the dance, I went to tell my friend about it and the reaction was absolutely terrifying.

At first, he had a look of calmness on his face that soon broke into anger,"You sin?!? Hooded you lied to me?!? Why? I thought you were bisexual! My girlfriend is dead because of your stupid sick mind for girls! " he spat at me.

All the words piled into my head, my heart pounded so much,it echoed inside of me.

He told me he never wanted to see me again. When he left, I had to walk home.

But, It gets better. I promise you.