Simon Said-Spilling the Truth

A/N: An amazing person by the name of Eva's dreaming  has made a Bad Blood trailer on youtube !!!! It's incredible. So much in fact that I think it's actually better than the book itself. It makes it look so much cooler!!!! I am so thankful that someone took the time to make something like this for me and for it to be so beautiful is outstanding!!!! All the support from you guys is overwhelming and I want to say thank you for sticking with me. I know the book isn't perfect but you guys are what make me love writing so much!!!!

Katherine P.O.V

The sound of screeching tires and Sam's gasp of horror set me and Dean on high alert. I jumped from my position on the van to leap forward, my hands coming up to grip the phone. "Sam? Sammy!"I called out in a rush, concern entering my voice when I heard more screams on the phone.

"He just walked in front of a bus."Sam told us, his voice breaking slightly.

"Who?"Dean asked, confused.

"The....the shooter."Sam mumbled and I looked up at Dean with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sam, where are you?"I questioned. He told us the street and Dean hung up, grabbing onto my hand as he started to sprint in the direction of the town. I had little trouble trying to keep up with him although I did stumble once or twice as he didn't release his hold on me. We were only a few blocks away it seemed as we arrived at the scene not too long after, the ambulance and big crowds being the clue. Our sprint slowed into a brisk walk as we scanned the area in search of Sam.

"Kat, there."Dean muttered, pulling me along with him. Sam was sat on the curb with his back to the ambulance, his shoulders slumped in saddened defeat. Only when we reached him did Dean let go of my hand, crouching on the balls of his feet next to Sam. I positioned myself on the curb beside him, pulling my cardigan closer to my body as I looked to Sam in worry. He was clenching his jaw, his hand rubbing at his cast as Dean rested a comforting hand on his back.

"Sammy?"I asked gently.

He didn't look at me as he sighed."I kept him out of the gun store. I thought he was okay. I thought he was past it, at least... I should have stayed with him."

"You couldn't have known."I reminded him softly.

Sam didn't reply as he stared at the lifeless body of the man he believed he could have save.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After giving Sam a moment to process the event that had occurred, we decided to look for the Impala. Searching the town for it became an easy job as it was parked a few blocks down, all the windows open. Dean sighed in relief beside me as he jogged over to his car.

"Thank god! Oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again." Dean mumbled affectionately as he lent down in the window. He straightened and glanced over her to check for any visible damage before his eyes flickered to the drivers seat."Well, at least he left the keys in it."

"Yeah. Real Samaritan, this guy."Sam scoffed from where he stood by the hood. I crossed one ankle over the other and sat on the hood as Dean made his way round to us.

"Well, it looks like he can't work his mojo just by twitching his nose, he's gotta use verbal commands."Dean pointed out and I nodded in agreement.

"The doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. Andy must have called him or something."Sam suggested, a heavy sigh leaving his lips.

"I don't know, maybe."Dean said, looking down in hesitation.

Sam looked at him in surprise, his eyes flickering to me to see if I also shared the objection."Beg your pardon?"