Bloodlust-My girl

A/N: What's this? A double update??? Wow this is strange....! There wasn't a lot left so I decided I wanted to finish this episode today. Thank you guys so much for being patient!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine's P.O.V

The Impala raced down the road to get tot he farm before Gordon could cause any damage. I could tell Dean was still incredibly indecisive about what to do when we got there; help us, or help him. Either way, I wasn't going to let them die, I believed that they were good.

When the car pulled to a stop, Gordon's red car was already parked outside. I shared a nervous glance with the brothers before bolting out of the back door and sprinting up the steps. I heard the boys yell after me before their footsteps followed. I came to a halt as I rounded the corner to the living room. Gordon was sat on the table, Lenore tied to a chair on front of him. She was covered cuts, a sickly pale as she wheezed. Gordon looked up just as the brothers walked in behind me.

"Kat. Sam, Dean. Come on in."He announced, smiling at us.

"Hey, Gordon. What's going on?"Dean questioned. He seemed slightly surprised about what Gordon was doing.

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?" Gordon taunted, looking back up at Dean.

Dean took a step forwards."Look, man -- "

"Grab a knife. I was just about to start in on the fingers."Gordon cut him off, dragging the knife across her arm. Red veins trace away from the cut and Lenore let out a breath of pain, seeming like she was chocking

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, let's all just chill out, huh?"Dean held his hands up.

"I'm completely chill."Gordon stated, turning back to us.

"Gordon, put the knife down."Sam growled, taking a step towards him but Dean's arm shot out, holding him back.

"Sounds like it's Sam here needs to chill." Gordon noted.

"Just step away from her, all right?"Sam warned, holding his hand out.

"You're right."Gordon agreed and for a second I actually thought he would leave her alone. He dropped his heavy knife onto the table and picked up a larger one."I'm wasting my time here. This bitch will never talk. Might as well put her out of her misery."I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane."

Due to Dean holding Sam back a few steps away from me, he didn't have the time to grab me before I walked forward."Gordon, I'm letting her go."

Gordon spun, the knife pointing into my chest."You're not doing a damn thing."

"Hey, hey, hey, Gordon, let's talk about this."Dean said, his tone low as he stalked around the room to stand on the other side.

"What's there to talk about? It's like I said, Dean. No shades of gray."Gordon told him, looking his way although the knife didn't move. In fact, it bit into my collar bone ever so slightly

"Yeah. I hear ya. And I know how you feel."Dean said. His expression looked angry as he took in the situation Gordon had put me in. I was confused as to what they were talking about but guessed it was probably a load of bullshit that Gordon had filled Dean's head with at the bar.

"Do you?"Gordon pushed.

Dean motioned to Lenore."That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..."

He was cut off as a deep chuckle escaped Gordon's mouth."Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So I hunted her down, and I killed her myself."