Nightmares-This doesn't freak me out.

Katherine P.O.V

Later that night, Dean was cleaning his weapons as I sat on the bed, back against the headboard. My laptop was on my lap and I was searching through the history of the land."What do you have?"Dean's voice called and I looked up to see Sam walk in.

"A whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built."Sam grumbled, seeming defeated.

"What about the land?"Dean asked, directing the question at me.

"No grave yards, battle fields, tribal lands or any kind of atrocity on or near the property."I sighed, putting my laptop to the side. Sam sunk into the bed beside me, his back to me and Dean.

"Hey, man, I told you. I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfur scent. Nada."Dean said, shaking his head slightly.

Sam looked over his shoulder at Dean."And the family said everything was normal?"

"Well, if there was a demon or poltergeist in there, you think somebody would have noticed something?"Dean asked sarcastically and Sam sighed, looking away. "I used infer-red thermal scanner, man, and there was nothing."

"So what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sorta freakish coincidence?"Sam questioned, seeming to get a little bit upset.

"I dunno. I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house."Dean said, shaking his head as he went back to cleaning his guns.

Sam began to rub his temple slowly and I furrowed my eyebrows in concern but didn't move."Yeah. Well, maybe, uh-maybe it has nothing to do with the house."Sam takes a deep breath and holds his head in his hands, his back becoming tense."Maybe it's just.....ugh Gosh."Sam gripped his head tighter and I sat up straight."Maybe it's connected to Jim in some other way?"

"What's wrong with you?"Dean asked, concern in his eyes.

Sam made a sound of pure anguish as he sunk from the bed and onto the floor."Sam?"I yelled, jumping up and running over to him so I was crouched in front of him. I looked up to Dean to see his eyes wide but he hadn't moved."Dean!"

"My head."Sam groaned through clenched teeth.

Dean stood up and rushed over to us, getting down beside me and gripping Sam's arm."Sam? Hey! What's going on? Talk to me."Dean pleaded growing more concerned as Sam cried out again. Dean continued to shake him as he called his brother's name again. My heart race quickened as Sam's pain filled cries went on. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Sam's eyes focused on us again and he winced.

"It's happening again. Something's gonna kill Roger Miller."Sam said in a panicked voice and my eyes widened.

~~~~~~

We were in the Impala, racing through town to get to Roger Miller's house."Roger Miller..... Ah no, just the address please...Okay, thanks."Sam said into his phone slowly, holding his head. He hung up and glanced over to Dean." 450 West Grove, Apartment 1120."

"You okay, Moose?"I asked as I lent into the front, starting to run my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah."Sam breathed out, leaning his head back so it was easier to reach. I smiled slightly and shifted in my seat so I could play with his hair. I could only use my right hand as my left hand would get in the way and most likely hurt him.

"If your gonna hurl, I'll pull the car over you know, cause the upholstery..."Dean trailed off and I glared at the back of his head.

"I'm fine."Sam insisted.

"Alright."Dean replied, not convinced in the least.

"Just drive."Sam grumbled in response as he sat up causing my hand to fall. He looked to Dean and then back at me, sighing heavily before looking straight on." Guys, I'm scared. These nightmares weren't bad enough, now I'm seeing things when I'm awake? And these....visions, or whatever, they're getting more intense. And painful."He confessed, touching his forehead.