Asylum-Is that what you really think

Katherine P.O.V

Dean and I were waiting outside the shrink's office, where James Ellicott, son of the one who worked in the asylum. Sam was inside talking to him and he was taking a while.

"How come Sam always get's to talk to the people?"I asked with a little whine.

"Well, Kat, hate to break it to you but...you aren't a people person."Dean said. I opened my mouth to protest but shut it, realizing that he might be right."See, even you know it's true."He added with a laugh.

"I hate you."I mumbled and he chuckled.

"No, you don't."He replied just as Sam came out."Dude! You were in there forever. What the hell were you talking about?"

"Just the hospital, you know."Sam said, a little dazed. We started heading back to the car. What the hell happened up there?

"And?"Dean asked.

"And, the south wing? It's where they housed really hard cases. The psychotics, the criminally insane."Sam informed us.

"Sounds cozy."I mumbled.

"Yeah, and one night in '64, they rioted. Attacked the staff. Attacked each other."

"So the patients took over the asylum?"Dean asked and Sam nodded.

"Apparently."

"Any deaths?"

"Some patients, Some staff. I guess it was pretty gory. Some of the bodies were never even recovered, including our chief of staff, Ellicott."Sam said, we had reached the car and were stood by it.

"Whaddya mean, never recovered?"Dean questioned.

"Cops scoured every inch of the place but I guess the patients must've...stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden."Sam went on.

I cocked my head to the side."That's grim."

"Yeah. So, they transferred all the remaining patients and shut down the hospital for good."Sam finished.

"Alright, so, to sum it up, we've got a bunch of violent deaths and a bunch of un-recovered bodies."Dean said and Sam nodded.

"Which could mean a bunch of angry spirits."Sam muttered.

"Huh, good times. Let's check out the hospital tonight."I added and got into the Impala, boys following.

~~~~~
We got to the asylum but this time it seemed alive. Dean was getting readings off his EMF and Sam was seeing orbs on his camera.

"Getting any readings?"Sam asked and Dean nodded his head.

"Yeah, big time."Dean answered and I pointed my flashlight in different directions.

"This place is orbing like crazy."Sam commented. I walked over to him and looked through the camera to see what he was talking about.

"Probably multiple spirits out and about." I suggested.

"If these un-recovered bodies are causing the haunting..."Sam began.

"We gotta find them and burn 'em."Dean finished."Just be careful though. The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit, is the pissed off spirit of a psycho killer."

"That's all they make you? Nervous?"I asked in disbelief.

Dean smirked."What can I say? I'm just that brave."

I was behind them so I slowed down and quietly stayed behind Dean. We walked in silence for a few more moments until I sprung forward and jumped onto Dean's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his torso.