Hell House-Ed and Harry

Katherine P.O.V

Another car ride on another long highway. You'd think I'd be used to this by now but the boredom still consumed me. Dean was driving while Sam was asleep in the passenger seat, mouth open and I was in the back, playing cat's cradle with a piece of string. Like I said, bored. I had gotten over my strange sickness almost instantly after it happened. No after effects or anything. It had me a little worried not to mention what yellow eyes had said about changing but I had let it go knowing that I couldn't voice my concerns without telling the boys about everything. I wasn't ready to be called crazy yet.

Dean suddenly turned around with a big grin on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as he dug around and pulled out a plastic spoon, placing it in Sam's mouth. I chuckled and Dean pulled out his phone, snapping a picture before turning the radio up loud.

"Fire...of unknown origins...took my baby away!"Dean and I sang loudly. Sam jerked awake, confused at first and then realized something was in his mouth. He waves his arms around in panic and spits it out. Dean air drummed on the steering wheel along tot he song and looked over to his younger brother, grinning. Sam looked back to me, wiping his mouth and rolled his eyes then turned down the music.

"Ha ha, very funny."Sam snapped irritated.

Dean laughed slightly."Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

"Man we're not kids anymore. We're not going to start that crap up again."Sam snapped, shaking his head.

"Start what up?"I asked, smirking and thinking about when we were younger.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."Sam warned and I smiled. They both know I always won.

"Awe, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?"Dean smirked and I laughed loudly. Damn, I remember that. Sam was so pissed.

"I won't let that happen again, Moose."I laughed, ruffling his hair. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand, licking it. I pulled it away with a scream and giggled, wiping the saliva onto my jeans."Gross."

"Alright, just remember you started it."Sam stated, declaring war on me and Dean. We all shared knowing looks. The prank war was on.

"Ah ha, bring it on baldy."Dean replied and I lent forward, resting my upper body on the front seats.

"Where are we anyway?"Sam questioned, changing the topic.

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?"I asked.

Sam pulled the article from the dashboard and began reading from it. "Alright, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house-"

"Haunted by what?"Dean interrupted.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar."Sam explained.

"Anybody ID the corpse?"I asked.

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains."

"Maybe the cops are right."Dean suggested and I shrugged.

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere."Sam insisted.

"Where'd you read these accounts?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sam huffed, seeming a little embarrassed."Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local ... paranormal websites. And I found one."