Scarecrow-You can't hide

Warning: Gore and language in this chapter....but I have language in every chapter. I mean, it's supernatural. Still think I should put a warning though as it's a tad more extreme.....<3

Sam's P.O.V

"Sorry, the Sacramento bus doesn't run again till tomorrow."The bus clerk at the bus station started. She looked down to check the schedule."Uh, 5:05 PM."

"Tomorrow?There's got to be another way."

"Well there is."She said and I looked at her expectantly."Buy a car." I look down and shake my head slightly before pushing off the counter. I take out my phone and select Dean's number, my finger hovering over the dial button. Should I call him? Maybe this was a bad idea. No, it was the right thing to do. Dad was closing in on this thing and I needed to be there. But a call wouldn't hurt right? Just to make sure they were okay.

"Hey."A female voice calls out and I look up to see the girl from earlier sat on the floor. I look at her in confusion and put my phone away.

"Hey."I replied.

"You again."

"What happened to your ride?"I asked and she sighed with a smirk.

"You were right. That guy was shady. He was all hands."She gestured with jazz hands. I raised an eyebrow."I cut him loose."She explained and I nodded before looking around, disappointed."What's the matter?"

"Just trying to get to California."I sighed and looked back to her.

"No way."She said in surprise.

"Yeah."

"Me too."She exclaimed and stood, making her way over to me."You know, the next bus isn't till tomorrow."

I nodded my head and smiled."Yeah. Yeah, that's the problem."

"Why? What's in Cali that's so important?"She asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Just something I've been looking for. For a long time."

"Well, then I'm sure it can wait one more day, right?"She said and I laughed. She extended her hand and I put mine in hers to shake it."I'm Meg."

"Sam."

~~~~~~

Katherine P.O.V

We were about to walk into Scotty's cafe when I stopped Dean, pulling on his arm."Dean, I can't go in there like this. I look like I've been attacked."I said with a slight smirk. I was now starting to see the humour in the situation.

Dean seemed to think for a moment before coming to a decision. He pulled off his leather jacket and handed it to me. My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock before putting my arms through the sleeves. He then started to brush down my hair with his fingers. He was so close. I stared up into his face while he was doing so. All I could think about was that if I leant forwards just a little bit, my lips would brush against his. Dean stepped back and smiled.

"A beautiful as always."He said and turned, heading into the cafe before I could say anything. I followed after him. Scotty was serving the couple some apple pie.

"We're famous for our apples. So, you gotta try this pie."Scotty told them.

"Oh no."The women said."It...please."

"It's on the house."Scotty said with a friendly smile. Certainly much friendlier than he had been with Dean and I. In fact, that's the first time I've seen him smile.