Pilot-What's next for us

Katherine P.O.V

Deputy Jaffe and Hein led the two of us into the police department, but quickly split us up. Hein led Dean to one room while Jaffe led me to another. I din't miss the glare he shot Jaffe and the worried look he gave me. The dude has been a creep to me so far. Jaffe shoved me towards one of the chairs in the room, unlocking one of my handcuffs before attaching it to the chair and grabbed another pair before doing the same to the other hand. I winced as he tightened them and he gave me a sly smile."Stay here."

"Not like I can go anywhere moron."I mumbled but he heard and shot me a glare before leaving. He left me alone for about 2 hours and my nerves were replaced by anger. I was just pissed. The Sheriff, Sheriff Pierce came into the room carrying a box.

"Well, good afternoon young lady."He said but I didn't reply just glared, following his every move with my eyes. He stared at me for a few moments, clearly trying to read me but when he failed and shifted uncomfortably. His eyes showed a little fear under my glare and I internally smiled. He sighed. "Tell you what. How about I unlock those handcuffs and you tell me everything I want to know."

"...Tempting but how bout you kiss my ass?"I replied with a smirk and his eyes narrowed. I wouldn't normally talk like this to authority but I'm pissed and the wanker thinks I'll tell him anything?.

"Listen. You look like a good kid. So what I really want to know is how a girl like you ends up with guys like that?" He asked and crossed his arms. He was trying to stay calm to get an answer.

I snorted. Of course that's what they assume. I was so forced into this heaven forbid maybe the guys ended up with the girl. I decided to play along."It'd complicated."

"Yeah. I bet......You go to college kid?"Pierce huffed.

"Nope."

"Wouldn't you like to do that? Get a job, find a nice guy, maybe a couple munchkins?"

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes."But Daddy, I love him!"I mocked, smirking.

"Fine, you don't want to talk? I'll just go talk to Dean then. Have fun sitting here handcuffed sweetie." The sheriff said, picking up his box and heading towards the door. My face fell when he mentioned Dean's name. There was no way he could know that."Ah, see? I got your attention now, don't I?" I didn't respond, only stared with wide eyes. "Listen kid, you tell me about this, Dean, and I'll let you go. Sound fair?" Again I didn't respond so he pulled something out of the box causing my eyes to widen further, jaw dropping. Pierce tossed it in my direction before he leaned over and turned the page."Does this mean anything to you?"

The object was a journal. A journal I recognised from the many times I saw it. It was John's journal. The page it was turned to had a code written across it, definitely in John's handwriting. Dean 35-111.

"Do you know what that mean?"He repeated.Even if I did I would never tell him, but I really didn't know. Probably coordinates knowing John's military background.

I shrugged."Sorry, sir. I don't know. Combination for a locker or something?" Pierce scowled at me but realised I didn't know so he took the journal from the table.

"Thanks for your time but it looks like you'll have to stay a while longer."I sighed knowing that he was lying about letting me go earlier anyway."Life's a bitch when you make bad choices, don't you think.....Katherine?" He said and closed the door as he left. Look's like he knew my name too.

Dean's P.O.V

"Tried talking to your little girlfriend first but she won't say anything."Pierce said upon entering the room where I was being held. I relaxed a tiny bit knowing that the ass Jaffe wasn't with her.