Nightmare-Since when were we religious?

Katherine P.O.V.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness. Exhaustion was pulling me into sleep but my nightmares were forcing me awake. Dean was asleep peacefully beside me, Sam in the next bed, and Dean-o snuggled to my chest. I heard shifting coming from Sam's bed and he gasped loudly as he sat up, his eyes searching the room frantically and landing on us. "Dean. Dean. Kat."Sam said in a panicked voice. He flipped on the lamp and I groaned loudly, pulling the covers over my head. Dean sits up on his elbows and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing man, it's the middle of the night."

"We have to go."Sam instructed and I groaned, closing my eyes tightly, hoping that sleep would take me again.

"What's happening?"Dean said alert but not yet alarmed.

"We have to go. Right now."Sam said urgently, walking out the door. Dean gets out bed, muttering incoherent words and I hear movement around me, indicating that he was packing. I heard a pause before there was a gentle shaking on my leg.

"Kat. Kat wake up."Dean spoke softly and I pulled the covers tighter around me.

"No."I mumbled and tightened my grip on Dean-o.

"Kat, I said get up. We have to go."Dean ordered, continuing to pack his bags.

"And I said no."I muttered.

"Don't make me do this."He sighed.

"It's still dark out, therefore I should be asleep. Now leave me be."I huffed. There was a moments silence and I sighed in content, letting my body relax. Suddenly, both my ankles were grabbed and yanked downwards. I let out a small shriek and looked to see Dean smiling at me. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you out of bed, princess."I narrow my eyes at him and crawl back up the bed, cocooning myself in the quilt. Dean sighed loudly again and I felt myself being lifted up and dropped back onto the bed. I sat up, glaring at him as my broken hand throbbed and he grinned back. "Get up."

"Fine."I growled and got out the bed, muttering insults under my breath.

"Watch your mouth."Dean smirked as he passed me and went out the door.

"Watch your mouth."I mocked, waving my hands about and packing my bag."This better be damn important or I'm gonna kill a bitch." I yelled into the air as if they could both hear me. I grabbed Dean-o from my bed, shoving it into my bag and walked out of the door, not bothering to change out of my pj's. Dean and Sam were already in the Impala, looking impatient as I climbed into the backseat. Before I had even fully shut my door, Dean began to drive off. "What's going on?"I asked, my eyes shifting between the boys.

"I had a nightmare."Sam replied simply.

"A nightmare? About what?"I questioned, becoming more awake.

"A man. He pulled into his garage, but when he tried to get out the car, he couldn't. Something turned on the exhaust and he died."Sam explained, his voice tight.

Dean looked over to him, his eyes wide. "Was this another one of your freaky visions?"We both looked to Sam expectantly but he didn't answer. Instead, he pulled out his phone and a Michigan state police ID from the compartment.

"I'm gonna see if I could find the car."He dialed a number as I watched confused."Hello, I need some information.....Mcready. Detective Mcready. Badge number 158. I've got signal 480 in progress. I need the registration owner of a two door sedan, Michigan licence plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven.....Yeah okay, just hurry."He held the phone away from his ear, sighing in frustration.

"Sammy, relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare."Dean said.

"Yeah tell me about it."

"Dean's right. Y'know, a normal, everyday, naked in class nightmare. This licence plate, it won't check out. You'll see."I assured although I was a little worried.