Bloodlust-Gordon Walker

A/N: So as you all know, I didn't update because I went to Asylum 16 which was a supernatural convention. It was amazing!! Of course, being the dork I am, I have many embarrassing stories about my time there. Just to name a few, I tripped into Jensen on my J2 photo op and he fell into Jared. That was awkward but Jensen caught me and they both gave me really big hugs cause I think they felt bad. I was doing my 'llama' impression as Amy waked by(Younger Mary Winchester) and she stopped, asking me how I did it which at this point, I didn't realize Jensen was walking by as well and he started laughing at me which caused me to snort and he stopped, pissing himself with me and my friend. When I had my autographs, Jensen laughed and said he remembered me (Probably due to all the embarrassing shit I did. I haven't even told you about all of it) and Jared called me beautiful saying I could trip into him all I want as long as he gets a hug. Ugh my heart!! Anyways, not gonna tell you everything cause I'm sure you don't care but thought I'd just share a few<3 Tasha

P.S. The assistant in the Sheriff's office near the beginning-the one who knocked on the door-is actually Jensen's sister, Mackenzie Ackles. She's been in it a few times as an extra and so has his father and brother in-law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine's P.O.V

Back in Black was blasting from the speakers as the Impala sped down the long highway. Dean had finally fixed baby up after he had smashed it a couple weeks ago and she was shiny and new. It was good to finally be back on the road, heading to a case and hunting. Dean looked to be in a extremely good mood, probably just as pleased as I was about the situation if not more.

"Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?"Dean announced, a big gin on his face. The windows were open, wind whipping into the Impala.

"You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let us know, Dean."Sam teased from the backseat. Yes, you heard me right. I was in the front for once. My arm was resting on the door, a little of my elbow sticking out the window.

"Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us."Dean cooed, stroking the dashboard. I snorted and looked over at Dean, leaning my head into my hand.

"You're in a good mood."I smirked, not being able to help but point it out.

"Why shouldn't I be?"Dean questioned, glancing over a me, his smile wavering but not disappearing.

"No reason."I shrugged, keeping the smile on my face. It was good to see him smiling again so I wasn't complaining.

"Got my car, got a case, things are looking up."Dean listed, looking out the window with a small grin.

"Wow. Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mister Sunshine."Sam joked. I turned around to see him sprawled out on the back-seat, his long limbs seeming cramped.

Dean chuckled."How far to Red Lodge?"

"Uh, about another three hundred miles."I stated. Dean glanced over at me and smirked.

"Good."He said with a mischievous smirk before he pressed his foot on the gas, the Impala speeding down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to Red Lodge, we decided to head down to the police station. The sheriff sat the opposite side of the desk to us as we posed as reporters . Luckily, there was three chairs meaning all of us could sit as we talked to him, the brothers either side of me.

"The murder investigation is ongoing, and that's all I can share with the press at this time."The Sheriff informed us, his impressive mustache moving as he talked.

"Sure, sure, we understand that, but just for the record, you found the first, uh, head last week, correct?"I questioned, my notepad and pen in my hands to make it look believable.

"Mm-hmm."The Sheriff agreed, nodding his head and leaning forward on his desk.

"Okay, and the other, a uh, Christina Flanigan,"I started, taking basic notes of what the man was saying.

"That was two days ago."The Sheriff said immediately after, taking over." Is there -- "He was cut off as a young woman knocked on the door, pointing to her watch."Oh. Sorry guys, time's up, we're done here."

"One last question --"Sam rushed out as both brothers sat up in their seats more.

"Yeah, what about the cattle?"Dean asked, cutting Sam off and cocking his head to the side.

"Excuse me?"The Sheriff asked, pausing as he sat back down.

"You know, the cows found dead, split open, drained ... over a dozen cases."Dean explained, tilting his head a bit.

"What about them?"The Sheriff asked confused, not seeing the connection.

"So you don't think there's a connection?"Sam inquired.

"Connection ... with...?"The Sheriff dragged out, motioning for us to elaborate.

"First cattle mutilations, now two murders? Kinda sounds like ritual stuff."I raised an eyebrow.

"You know, like satanic cult ritual stuff?"Dean pressed, seeing if the Sheriff agreed. He looked between the three of us and burst out laughing, pointing.

"You-"He laughed and we looked at each other, no sign of a joke on our faces. The Sheriff seemed to pick up on this as his laughter died down and he furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief."You're not kidding."

"No."Dean shook his head.

"Those cows aren't being mutilated. You wanna know how I know?"The Sheriff said.

"How?"I asked.

"Because there's no such thing as cattle mutilation. Cow drops, leave it in the sun, within forty eight hours the bloat'll split it open so clean it's just about surgical. The bodily fluids fall down into the ground and get soaked up because that's what gravity does."The Sheriff told us. Sam shifted the collar of his shirt on his neck nervously while I swallowed."But, hey, it could be Satan. What newspaper did you say you work for?"

Dean coughed."World Weekly News..."

"Weekly World News."Sam corrected as it sounded better.

"World-"

"Weekly World - "Sam began to correct again as they stumbled over each others words.

"Weekly... I'm new."Dean smiled nervously.

The Sheriff looked down at his desk and slowly back up, blinking his eyes."Get out of my office."

"Yes sir."I sighed, standing up and grabbing onto the boys sleeves to drag them with me. I pushed them out the office and we started walking out the station back to the car."Really? Weekly world news?"

"I panicked."Dean hissed and I shook my head while laughing."I didn't hear you trying to help."

"You already blew our cover by opening that big mouth of yours."I pointed out as we got into the Impala, me sliding into the backseat. I loved sitting shotgun but I always felt bad when I saw Sam's lanky body stuffed into the back.

"What would you have called it?"Sam asked, turning around to face me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh-"I stuttered, pausing to think and the Winchester's scoffed.

"Exactly."They said in unison.

"Shut it. Just go."I rolled my eyes and Dean laughed, pulling onto the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had swiped some lab coats as we made our way down to the morgue, still in our professional attire. There was a lone intern sat at the desk when we walked into the room and I saw Dean glance down at his tag that read "J.Manners." Dean looked at it, calculating before

Dean and Sam enter the morgue, still wearing their shirts and ties from the previous scene but now also in white lab coats. The intern on duty has a name tag that reads "J. Manners." Dean looks at it, calculating before winging it.

"John."Dean guessed, moving forwards.

"Jeff."He corrected, standing up from his seat.

"Jeff. I know that."Dean chuckled."Dr. Dworkin needs to see you in his office right away."

"But Dr. Dworkin's on vacation."Jeff pointed out, confused.

"Well, he's back. And he's pissed, and he's screaming for you, man, so if I were you I would..."Dean whistled as the intern's face fell and he ran off."Okay."

Sam closed the door behind Jeff and we waited a second before I pointed at them, recalling something."Hey, those satanists in Florida, they marked their victims, didn't they?"

"Yeah, reversed pentacle on the forehead."Sam answered.

"Yeah."Dean agreed, leaning over the desk and puling out some latex gloves, holding them up for me and Sam."So much f'd up crap happens in Florida."

I smirked and took the pair from him, sliding them onto my hands as Sam did the same. We walked forward, Sam opening a compartment, wheeling out the body. There was a plastic box between it's legs.

"All right, open it."I sighed, motioning with my head to the box.

"You open it."Sam countered, his face looking disgusted. I looked between them, the smirk growing on my face when I saw their reluctance.

"Wusses."I teased and grabbed the box, taking it over to another table. took a deep breath before flipping the lid, not being able to stop the small grimace as I saw the severed head of a woman. The brothers approached cringing at the sight.

"Well, no pentagram."I noted, seeing that her forehead was clean. Well, as clean as a severed head could be.

"Wow. Poor girl."Sam breathed out, deep sympathy in his eyes.

"Maybe we should, uh, you know, look in her mouth, see if those wackos stuffed anything down her throat. You know, kinda like the moth in Silence of the Lambs."Dean suggested, punching Sam's shoulder lightly with a smirk.

"Yeah, here, go ahead."Sam nodded, turning the box around so her head was facing him.

"No, you go ahead."Dean shot back. turning it again to face him.

"What?"Sam asked, shocked.

"Put the lotion in the basket."I quoted, raising my eyebrows with a grin.

"Right, yeah, I'm the wuss, huh?"Sam said and shook his head. I opened my mouth and closed it, frowning."Whatever."Sam took a deep breath, steeling himself and started to poke his fingers into her mouth. His face was scrunched up as he searched."One of you, get me a bucket?"

"You find something?"Dean questioned.

"No, I'm going to puke."Sam said tightly. Dean looked up at him unamused and lent forward to look at the head.

Sam took his fingers out of her mouth, shaking them off as Dean furrowed his eyebrows."Wait, lift the lip up again?"

"What? You want me to throw up, is that it?"Sam accused and Dean shook his head.

"No, no, no, I think I saw something."Dean corrected, pulling her lip back himself. There was some odd holes in her gum making me frown."What is that, a hole?"

Sam looked shocked as he lent forward to get a better look. Dean pressed down on the gum and a sharp, narrow tooth descended."It's a tooth."Sam said, surprised.

"Sam, that's a fang."Dean told him, pulling his hand back."Retractable set of vampire fangs. You gotta be kidding me."

"Well, this changes things."I sighed, leaning onto the table.

"Ya think?"Dean said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we had changed  back into some normal clothes and decided our next move, it was already night fall. The Impala drove past a bar that reminded me of the roadhouse and Dean slowed down, pulling into the parking lot and getting out. Sam and I shortly followed after him as he started walking to the door.

It was moderately crowded in there with people sat at the tables and stood near the bar. I felt a hand on the small of my back and looked up to see it was Dean as he led us towards the bar where a male bartender was.

"How's it going?"Dean greeted.

"Living the dream. What can I get for you?"The bartender asked, a cloth flung over his shoulder.(BENNY!!!)

"Three beers, please."Dean ordered and he turned around, bending to the fridge to retrieve what we asked for.

"So, we're looking for some people."Sam hinted.

"Sure. Hard to be lonely."The bartender evaded. He turned back around, placing the beers in front of us as Sam smirked.

"Yeah. But um, that's not what I meant."He said lowly, pulling out a $50 bill, twisting it in hand to show him before dropping it onto the counter. The bartender looked down at it and then back up at us before reaching out and taking it."Right. So these, these people, they would have moved here about six months ago, probably pretty rowdy, like to drink..."

"Yeah, real night owls, you know? Sleep all day, party all night."Dean said, using the human equivalent of what a vampire would do. He lifted his bottle to his lips and took a drink as the bartender thought.

"Barker farm got leased out a couple months ago. Real winners. They've been in here a lot - drinkers. Noisy. I've had to 86 them once or twice."The bartender told us. The three of us exchanged looks before I smiled at the man.

"Thanks."He nodded his head in acknowledgment and we left, leaving our half-finished beers on the counter. We started walking, heading down an alley way."Someone's following us."I whispered as I felt a presence behind us.

"I know."Dean whispered back. He grabbed my hand as we rounded the corner, pulling me and Sam behind a car. I saw a man turn the same corner moments later, looking around confused. As he turned to head back, we crept out from the car, Dean pulling out a knife. We lunged forward, Sam and I pinning the man to the wall as Dean pressed the knife to his throat."Smile."Dean growled.

"What?"The man asked, looking between our faces.

"Show us those pearly whites."Dean hissed, his face hard.

"Oh, for the love of -- you want to stick that thing someplace else? I'm not a vampire."The man grumbled, glancing down to the knife. I frowned and saw Sam wearing a matching expression."Yeah, that's right. I heard you guys in there."

"What do you know about vampires?"I snapped, taking disliking to the man already. Something about him seemed off and I couldn't help the distaste.

"How to kill them. Now seriously, bro. That knife's making me itch."The man tried but Dean cocked his head. He started to pull away but I grabbed him and slammed him against the brick wall harder."Whoa. Easy there, lady."He snapped a me although he had a flirtatious smirk on his face when he looked down at me. He slowly started to bring his hand up to his lip, pulling it back to reveal normal gums."See? Fangless. Happy?"He asked us. Dean and Sam slowly pulled away from him but I didn't let go straight away. There was something off about him, something I didn't trust.

"Kat."Dean pressed as he saw I still had my fists wrapped tightly in the man's shirt.

The man smirked down at me, his hands raised by his head."I can think of better places for this sweetheart."

I scoffed, making a disgusted face as I stepped back, dropping my arms at my side."Back off."I heard Dean growl from behind me. I turned my head shocked and saw him glaring at the man before me.

He raised his hands in defense."Sorry, didn't realize she was taken."

"She's not. Doesn't mean you shouldn't show her some respect."Dean growled. I was shocked at his reaction, not quite understanding why he felt the need to protect me like that but I wasn't complaining. I liked it because for a second, I could pretend he was jealous and that he might actually feel more for me than just a friend.

The man nodded, obviously stepping down then looked between us."Now. Who the hell are you?"While we introduced ourselves, still being cautious of course, the man led us to his car and we learned he was called Gordon Walker. He pulled open the door and slid out a secret compartment that held different weapons, one of the more obvious ones being a large hook."Sam and Dean Winchester. And Katherine Singer. I can't believe it. You know I met your old man once? Hell of a guy. Great hunter. I heard he passed. I'm sorry. It's big shoes. But from what I hear you guys fill 'em. Great trackers, good in a tight spot --"Gordon told us with a smile, speaking to the brothers more than me.

"You seem to know a lot about our family."Dean grumbled, slight suspicion clouding his eyes. I didn't blame him, I didn't trust this guy for a second.

"Word travels fast. You know how hunters talk."Gordon shrugged.

"No, we don't, actually."I exclaimed, looking over at Dean and Sam.

"I guess there's a lot your dad never told you, huh?"Gordon said with a smirk. I saw Dean look down slightly at his words. If only he knew how much John kept from us.

"So, um, so those two vampires, they were yours, huh?"Sam asked after a second.

"Yep. Been here two weeks."Gordon said with a proud smile.

"Did you check out that Barker farm?"I questioned, not being able to keep the hostility out of my voice. I didn't like him for some reason, whether that was because of his earlier actions or simply because of the bad feeling I had around him, I didn't know.

"It's a bust. Just a bunch of hippie freaks. Though they could kill you with that patchouli smell alone."Gordon explained and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where's the nest, then?"I inquired., crossing my arms over my chest.

"I got this one covered."Gordon nodded, sliding his arsenal back into his car and leaning against the door."Look, don't get me wrong. It's a real pleasure meetin' you guys. But I've been on this thing over a year. I killed a fang back in Austin, tracked the nest all the way up here. I'll finish it."

"We could help."Dean offered.

"Thanks, but uh, I'm kind of a go-it-alone type of guy."Gordon explained, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Come on, man, I"ve been itching for a hunt."Dean tried to coax with a smirk but Gordon wasn't having it.

"Sorry. But hey, I hear there's a Chupacabra two states over. You go ahead and knock yourselves out."Gordon mocked as he got into his car. He turned his body back to face us slightly and smirked."It was real good meeting you, though. I'll buy you a drink on the flip side."

His car sped off, leaving us stood on the side of the road alone. We waited a few moments, none of us moving until I looked up at the brother, raising an eyebrow."We're following him right?"

Dean scoffed, looking at me with a 'are you serious' expression."Of course."

I smirked and pivoted on the balls of my feet and started walking to the Impala."Hurry up then! Don't wanna lose him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a minute but we were finally able to pick up Gordon's track and trace him to the old mill. Gordon's car was parked outside so we knew we were at the right place. As we exited the car, a struggle was heard from somewhere inside, the sound of something electric echoing through the mill. The brothers and I shared a quick glance before we ran inside, towards the source of the sound.

Just as we rounded the corner, we saw Gordon led on the floor. A vamp was stood over him pulling an electric saw slowly down to behead him. Before the blade got an inch closer to his neck, San rushed forward and tugged on his feet, sliding him out of harms way. I crouched down to help Gordon up as Dean lunged towards the vamp, a harpoon in his hands and smashing it into his stomach. While the vamp was stunned from the blow, Dean whacked him across the face causing him to fall to the bench underneath the saw. He raised the harpoon above his head and sent it plummeting down into the man's chest.

The man gave a pain filled cry and Dean punched him in the face once-twice, another time. Dean's eyes wandered upwards for a second and I followed his gaze to the electric saw, my eyes widening."Dean, no-"Before I could finish my sentence, Dean brought the saw down effectively decapitating the vampire. Blood splattered across Dean's face as he stared down at the body.

He looked terrifying in that moment-different to how I had ever seen him. He held no remorse or sympathy in his eyes and looked heartless, cold even."So uh, I guess I gotta buy you that drink."Gordon huffed out with a tiny chuckle.

I just stared at Dean, stunned at his actions and I knew Sam held a similar expression. His green eyes locked with my blue ones as he looked up. They were hard and dark as they stared into my own, not softening for a second as the adrenaline from the kill still affected him. He took a step towards us but I flinched away slightly, not being able to hide my fear of him. Dean furrowed his eyebrows at me slightly but I shook my head and turned, heading back tot he car quickly.