Asylum-Memories

Katherine P.O.V

"No, Dad was in California last we heard from him. We just thought....he comes to you for 'munitions'....maybe you've seen him in the last few weeks. Just, call us if you hear anything."Sam spoke into the receiver of his phone. It had been a couple of days since we were in Lawrence and right now we were back to tracking John in any way we could. I was on my laptop at the table looking through police and FBI databases, even some morgue records. Dean was looking through his Dad's journal on the bed. Sam hung up the phone and sighed.

"Caleb hasn't heard from him?"Dean asked Sam and I continued to search my laptop.

"Nope. And neither has Jefferson or Paster Jim. What about the journal? Any leads in there?"Sam replied and Dean sighed.

"No, same as last time I looked. Nothing I can make out....I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like friggin' Yoda."Dean joked. I scoffed slightly but Sam had a pensive look.

"You know, maybe we should call the Feds."Sam suggested."File a missing person's."Dean and I looked at him.

"We've talked about this. Dad'd be pissed if we put the Feds on his tail."Dean said.

Sam didn't look like he cared."I don't care anymore."Dean's phone went off and he began to search for it."After all that happened back in Kansas. I mean....he should've been there, Dean. You said so yourself. You tried to call him and...nothing."Sam noted.

"I know."Dean replied still looking for his phone. Finally, I got fed up of waiting and found it myself instantly. I open up the phone to see co-ordinates sent by an unknown number. Dean came over to me and took his phone. He looked at it then back at me."It's co-ordinates."Dean told Sam and he went to his laptop to search.

"Rockford Illinois."Sam spoke up and I looked at Dean.. He seemed to have a look of vague recognition and he headed for his Dad's journal. I quickly took my laptop and searched the town.

"In the local paper, this cop, Walter Kelly, comes home from his shift, shoots his wife then puts the gun in his mouth, blows his brains out. And earlier that night, Kelly and his partner responded to a call at the Roosevelt Asylum." I told them and Dean picked up his journal.

"Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal. Let's see..."Dean said, turning the pages."Here. Seven unconfirmed sightings, two deaths-till last week at least. I think this is where he wants us to go."Sam snorted and turned around.

"This is a job...Dad wants us to work a job."Sam said disappointed and I felt bad for him.

"Well, maybe we'll meet up with him? Maybe he's there?"Dean suggested and Sam scoffed.

"Maybe he's not? I mean, he could be sending us there, by ourselves, to hunt this thing."Sam added and I sighed, standing up and walking between them before another word could be said.

"Listen, we should check this place out. If he isn't there, fine, but by the looks of things, this needs to be taken care of."I told them calmly and they both deflated."You boys start packing and I'll be back in a minute."I left the room and went next door to mine. I packed up my belongings and lugged them back to the boys room to see that they were still packing. I rolled my eyes."Guys, I'm a girl and I take less time than you."I mumbled and they shot me a glare.

~~~~~~

I was waiting outside of the bar in Rockford. The boys had a plan to talk to the suspects partner. Sam was going to throw Dean out the bar so now I was just waiting for him. A couple of minutes later, I saw Dean march his way out the bar and towards me.