Hopes And Dreams (Chapter 16)

Start from the beginning

What I also see is just as bad. Kronos, Krios, Perses, Oceanus, Hyperion, all of them causing havoc everywhere.
This is ridiculous, I almost feel like giving up already, what chance do I have?

I take a deep breath before I think of a plan. I concentrate deeply and fire warp. I did not teleport myself, but I teleported every remaining demigod, god, and my friends.

Soon, infront of me was all the demigods left, the hunters, The Olympians, Chiron, and Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna, Hazel, and Frank. However, Annabeth and Jack were not there.

All of them looked at me questioningly until I started shouting.

"Okay all of you, now is not the time to argue. Each of you know the Prophecy, and I have fire-warped you here to conserve our numbers. We need to unite to win." I said.

The crowd shifts, and some Olympians appear.

"We do not take orders from demigods." Athena snapped.

"I am not just a demigod, and if you want the world to end, thats fine, but some of us want to live." I say angrily.

Athena backs down, and I see a change.

The demigods have no problem, while many are surprised I am here, Chiron explained who I was and my story. Some gods happily united, some hesitated. After some talking, we prepared for battle.

I stopped when I saw Artemis and Thalia preparing. I pulled them both aside and started talking.

"I....I am sorry I couldn't save you guys, I should ha-" I started but was cut off as I was slapped by both women. It didn't hurt, but I get the message.

"It wasn't your fault we were captured,  you tried your hardest, even if you did fail. Heck, you literally died for us, why would we be mad?" Thalia said.

"It was a valiant effort, for a man. In fact, we were told that you were the one that got us out." Artemis finished.

We talked for a bit until I left to prepare myself.

I put on Chaos' s gloves, my suit underneath, my helmet, and Bane and Riptide on my back. The gloves transformed into armor, and the sunglasses into a helmet.  I could feel the adrenaline pumping,  so much that I felt some fire in the suit. Like Riptide, the blue flames encased the suit, and when the fire dissapated, the golden armor turned into a black armor with blue flames etched in it. The helmet combined with the armor, to my surprise. The armor was intricate, with shoulder guards,  gauntlets, chest plates, boots, etc. I looked like a futuristic knight.

Many demigods and gods alike looked at me when it changed. Demigods were jealous, Gods were surprised.

I really did look threatening, with Bane and Riptide in hand. I noticed a button on both swords, and a note.

Enjoy

★Chaos

Riptide transformed into a shield, a bright blue and gold and was most likely unbreakable. Bane transformed into an SMG, oddly. It had infinite bullets since there was no storage spaces for them, and the bullets were made from celestial bronze, and dissapeared after a while.

I looked in amazement, it was pretty awesome, and I would need them soon.

We devised a plan, Gods would fight the big hitters, the Giants, Titans, Typhon, and anything too big for Demigods, who would fight monsters such as empusai, hellhounds, smaller giants, etc.

Me? I would be fighting everything that I could. My goal was to fight Law. Chaos told me that Order's "residue" was infused with Law. Law was now much more powerful,  his body was now a puppet for Order.