Epilogue // Blue eyes

I'm legit so sad to be ending this book.

Anyway, y'all told me you wanted the Epilogue now so here it is bae's <3

This chapter, is dedicated to you reading this book right now, whether you will vote on this chapter or not, thank you!

I felt like the only fitting way to end this was with a picture of the boys in front of a stage, where they belong.

Nate's POV

Drew's guitar rung out as he played the final chord of our last song.

I looked out at the crowd of our fans. Our family, who made me extremely proud to be who I was everyday.

I bit my lip trying to contain the wide smile growing on my face as I saw, the whole venue lit up due to the lights on fans phones.

I smiled at the crowd, shouting I love you through my microphone as they all screamed back at us.

Soon enough, I walked off stage, laughing with Austin and Drew because Levi, had broke a string on stage and frozen up not knowing what to do.

It was hilarious.

Molly ran towards me, energetic as always.

"You guys were so amazing" she said happily, like she did every night I swung her around in a hug pecking her lips before, putting her down much to her disappointment.

"Though you need to stop seducing young girls with your shirtless body, it's not good for their health." she said, hitting my chest lightly while rolling her eyes, although she clearly wasn't all that bothered.

I chucked while pushing her away, playfully before she began walking away to go talk to the other boys, as I got myself a water.

Watching her go around and hug the other boys, congratulating them on their performance making me smile.

I laughed as she consoled Levi about the string incident, causing us boys to just laugh louder and Levi to blush slightly from embarrassment.

"Come on" Drew said, smiling as we walked back into our dressing room, getting congratulations from the crew as we went.

Each of us, wiping ourselves with towels, from how hot and sweaty you got on stage.

We got inside and I stretched slightly, form being sat down for an hour or so on a not so comfortable drum seat.

I smiled as I watched Molly, talk to Drew animatedly.

I smiled at her cute face and hand actions, as she babbled on to Drew, Lord knew she couldn't stop talking once she started.

She made me feel so happy.

She gave me a sense of belonging.

With her touring the world with us, even when my home was half the world away I felt as if I had it right beside me, obviously I missed my family like hell, but she made it all easier.

At first she did, have few struggles with being in a relationship but, soon enough got used to it, the whole point of what a relationship is.

She wouldn't tell me much.

Would bottle up her emotions, as I spelled my guts to her.

But month after month, she would talk to me about her emotions more and more, after night upon night of late 3am chats when I couldn't sleep, us sitting on hotel room balconies wrapped in blankets.