43|| To the good times ahead

OH FUCK THE END IS NEAR.

I want to dedicate this chapter to people who have been with this book since it basically began, voting as every chapter was updated as you guys urged me to continue writing and I probably would have stopped otherwise.

This is from memory, if you were here from beginning and I still see you now I'm sorry, I love you too. I only know if you've been here since the dawn of man if you've been voting so sorry to any ghost readers. :3

Dedicated to @Gabriella_gauldx @AliceeCookk @SydneyKaras @blissfulnate @SmileForCon @Connie_Odowdxx @Cezza_TheTide

These are people who have been here since like June beginning of July <3 Though I thank all my new readers for voting on all my chapters too I love you so much.

So, anyway here's what you've all been waiting for probably, the second to last chapter of this book, I know thank god it's over (sarcasm).

Enjoy and look out for an epilogue, please read authors note at the end also :3

Molly's POV

"I knew you two liked each other! You were just too stupid to see it!" Levi exclaimed after Nate, had told the boys we had decided to date.

Levi was currently sticking his tongue out at Nate, as we sat on the sofa. Me and Nate on one, Levi, Drew and Austin sharing the other.

We decided we would class each other as girlfriend and boyfriend, skipping the whole dating process. There was not real reason to go on any dates to know more about each other.

Nate knew how weird I was already and similarly, I knew that Nate wore spider man underwear to bed.

That was a funny story to tell Drew.

"anyway, I happy for you two" Drew commented, pulling me and Nate up off the couch for a group hug, Levi and Austin soon joining.

"Aww" I said, smiling at the boys who had somehow formed a circle around me cuddling me.

"I love you guys so much" I said to them, because I meant it with all my heart.

They had made me the happiest I had been in ages, they made lots of things more bearable, like the fact my dad was now gone.

Levi and Austin undoubtedly found out about my parents and background earlier, than I maybe would have liked.

But it just made us closer.

I could trust them.

It was crazy to think just less than a year ago, me and Drew had been starting school and Nate walked in that classroom, saw me shouting at Droo for cheating on Naughts and Crosses.

Both of us with no idea in those moments, how much of an impact he would have on our lives.

He had influenced Drew to post the covers on YouTube and had helped me, share my emotions with people and find some crazy new best friends who I loved with all of my heart.

I looked at him as these boys surrounded me smiling.

"Aww I love you too!" Austin said, in a high pitched girly voice, making us all laugh at him, all of us with big wide smiles on our face as we hugged.