27|| Torn away from my true love

Nate's POV

I woke up before Drew or Molly.

I looked down now, at her silent sleeping figure which looked so peaceful.

She had her arms wrapped around my waist and her cheek was pressed against, my chest her lisp slightly parted.

Stop staring at he lips you idiot.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Last night, she had completely spilt everything to me, I now understood why drew had been so hesitant to tell me the slightest thing about her.

It hurt me to think she though herself, as a bad child.

I always thought her mom and dad just hung out in some room we were never in, or weren't really sociable.

It seemed crazy that I hadn't even questioned this before, yet it now seemed so obvious.

I slowly, pushed the hairs, loose from her tied up hair behind, her ear.

Stroking her soft cheeks.

It hurt to even think any harm could come to her.

Yesterday, Drew and I had been walking down to the sea when he called me over to talk with him.

"I know you like her" he had said, smiling a bit a me.

Molly immediately popped into my mind, but I had pushed it away.

"I like who?" I asked confused, furrowing my eyebrows and probably scrunching up my nose.

Something I didn't know I did, until Molly kept on pointing it out to me every time I did it.

"Molly" he said, I could see the amusement in his eyes.

He smirked at me, when my eyes immediately flickered away from
"Okay," I said, messing around with the many wristbands which, covered my wrist looking down.

"Maybe I like her slightly." I had mumbled quietly to drew, I could feel the blush rising onto my cheeks, which were heating up.

"Aww man" he had said smiling, patting me on the back.

I could see he already knew, probably before me.

Drew was great at reading into people's emotions.

It's like he had spidey senses.

"Look I just want you to know, she doesn't open up to many people as I have, said before. Don't let that hurt you. It's just who she is." He had said.

He had a look which told me he meant every single work he said.

I had nodded at him, not completely understanding what he meant.

I now, lying here next to, the girl had understood why he had been so vague.

Something like that, it wasn't something you just tell to other people and brush off.

Molly was clearly good at hiding things since, I hadn't suspected a single thing.

It was amazing to me how she could be so happy and helpful to other people, when her world was basically falling down around her.

No support no nothing.

Drew rolled over from his sleeping position on the bed.

"Hey man" he said, his voice deep from just waking up, he squinted at me.

"Hey'" I said smiling at him.

"What happened with you two then?" Drew asked smirking.

"She told me. Everything." I said, looking down at her.

Still peacefully asleep with a small smile sat on, her face.

Frees eyebrows raised.

"Really?" He said smiling.

I nodded in confirmation.

"Good. I'm glad she's getting more comfortable with people other than me."

I saw drew looking over to her, I could tell he cared about her.

I used to think he had a crush on her, but it made sense they were like brother and sister to each other.

By without any reason to fight.

Drew rolled over, checking the time on his phone, before yawning and sitting up.

"We should probably start to get up, you wanna wake her?" Drew asked me, looking slightly scared when he mentioned waking Molly.

Which made me giggle.

"Okay" I said, looking info down at her unmoving body smiling.

I stroked her arm, "Molly" I whispered, poking her slightly.

"Molly you have to get up" I smiled, she just snuggled, or tried to snuggle in further to my chest which wouldn't really work.

"How can you be so happy" she mumbled.

"Because, I am no come on." I said to her, stand up our of the bed and pulling the covers off her.

"Meeeeepp" she squealed, sitting up pouting.

"What was that noise?" I said laughing at her.

"Me being torn away from my true love" she said, reaching back down for the sheets.

"Nu uh" I said to her, picking her up and placing her in the bathroom with her suitcase to get, dressed.

I closed the door, standing there before beginning to get dressed myself.

Molly's POV.

I sat down I the cold bathroom floor, blinking sleepily.

I could fall asleep on here.

I won't.

But I could.

I looked at the floor for a moment, before standing up again, and heading over to my suitcase to find something to wear.

Yawning as I went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

I hope you really liked the chapter :)

I'm loving writing, these fun feeling chapters

And seeing Molly and Nate growing :)))

It makes me happy.

So don't forget to vote and all that ;)

Love y'all loads.

<3 <3 <3