31|| Out of my control

This chapter is dedicated to Cezza_TheTide for her voting and her lovely comments :) Love ya gurl <3

Molly's POV

I walked out of the airport, smiling at the clean air.

No humidity and it was much easier to breath.

I closed my eyes for a minute, breathing in and loving the cold feeling that I had missed for all this time.

"Its freezing" Nate moaned, in his vest.

I rolled my eyes at him.

I wasn't okay, I didn't want my dad to go but I was strong.

I would be with him when he went and he didn't want to be saved it was his time.

Everything has its time.

That's what I kept telling myself.

"That's the car" Drew said pointing at the big car basically, in front of us.

Me and Nate got in the right back and Drew, Levi and Austin got in the middle.

I leaned my head back, on the seat for a minute before opening my eyes once more.

Checking if this was a dream.

Nope.

I looked towards Nate, laughing when I saw him shivering.

"Come here" I said, smiling slightly. He was an idiot.

He leaned towards me and, I wrapped my arms around him, putting the rest of my body against his, to warm him more, now basically sat on his lap.

"Warmer?" I ask my head in the crook of his neck, which was cold.

"Mhmmm" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice, causing me to laugh.

"What are you guys doing back there?!" Levi said, and I brought my head to look at him.

"Nothing." I said, laughing, glad I had these guys.

So maybe my whole world might fall apart, but there no point worrying.

I'm not saying I don't care about my dad but, any day for my who life he could've died. If I was in America or not.

It wouldn't be my fault.

I still wouldn't even be thinking about it if no one, had called and told me.

So what's the point in worrying and scaring myself?

There isn't one.

"How are you?" He asked me, looking down at me in concern not hiding anything.

"I'm fine, there's no point in worrying. It will happen wether I like it or not. It's out my control."

I hated those words.

Out of my control.

That was what scared me. Things that were out of my control.

Why I was so scared of things like or relationships.

You have to give someone your heart and let them break it.